Why do euros hate peanut butter?

Why do euros hate peanut butter?

They don't. They hate "peanut butter"

Nutella is far more popular in every other first world country.

Are we obligated to choose one over the other

Peanut butter is popular everywhere in Europe.

Really? Because every kind of European peanut butter I've seen has as much added sugar and oil as Skippy of Jif.

no it's not

Have you forgotten where the fuck you are?

Meridian brand, Biona Organic, Tesco does natural but butters, Lidl has that “Healthyco” range right now too that does natural peanut butter. So I’ll have to call bullshit on that statement, at least with regard to UK and Ireland

10 years ago, it was very hard to find peanut butter for sale in Europe. Same with Ranch dressing.

Euros don't hate PB, they're just not too familiar with it.
Peanut butter is by far the best M&M flavor, and I'm sad that only one store here sells them.

How is nutella even comparable to peanut butter?

Peanut butter at least has protein and fiber. Nutella is literally candy.

Beanut butter m&m loog lige dolan drumpf xDDD

You're wrong

No it wasnt wtf

the Donald Trump of candies
I buy my gf these often

are these the worst m&ms?

Because it's still nut butter you fucking chode, the rest of the world thinks peanut butter is candy too and fucking laughs at us for it

Fuck no.

I love these I buy them for myself

these are the best ones but would be better if they were the size of peanut m&ms

Nutella is essentially chocolate frosting. It in no way tastes nutty.

Nutella is not nut butter, dummy. Read the fucking ingredients.
>the rest of the world thinks peanut butter is candy too
Well, then they're even more retarded than you are.

these are the plebs you share a board with baka desu senpai

God I miss these

Nutella is garbage. My parents tried to force that shit on me back in 2001 before it was a fad and they thought it was healthy because of almonds or whatever. Anyone who unironically likes Nutella is a fadfag. It's the sriacha of sandwich spreads.

meanwhile in france, people actually riot to get their hands on sale priced nutella

>France

Yeah. Benjamin Franklin had it right. France is good for wine and whores. Nothing else.

They've been back for a while.

In Poland in the past 5 years peanut butter has went from being a bizarre food only seen in american movies to being produced by all major companies and sold in literally every store.
It was because of bloggers and youtubers from western countries popularizing it I suppose.
Peanut butter chocolates and candy are becoming available too but the market for those is probably smaller because the peanut butter itself here was always popular mostly among people who work out.

Korea has the best peanut butter in the world. It has a color and consistency of whipped cream, but the taste of peanut butter, and melts in your mouth rather than sticking to it. Fucking delicious.

Because it's legitimately disgusting.

peanut butter is sold here in denmark but they charge like 5 dollars for a 500 gram jar Lmao

and nutella is more popular always
but still expensive considering a jar here 350 grams costs around 5.2 dollars or 5.5

peanuts are beans
>pb&j
bean paste and jelly sandwich

Americans are just more obsessed about peanuts in general, you have it in like half your candy.
The only people who eat peanut butter where im from are people who exercise alot.

They don't I'm from Holland and its very common here. I eat it everyday.

I ve seen peanut butter two times in my whole life

Nutella is cocoa powder, oil, and sugar

1. Dip a kit kat into peanut butter
2. ?????????
3. PROFIT