Food that looks like a big slop of shit

great... a thread full of 'food' from india

Or any other food.....that's look like a great big slop of shit.

Yeah, but does the shit taste good? Fuck what it looks like, does it taste like some good fucking shit?!

>I NEED FUD
>No care how it look like
>FEED MEE!
i can hear the cholesterol seizing in your veins from here

POO ON IT

This is not a thread about food that looks bad but tatstes good. Its got nothing to do with any sort of taste. Simply post pics or discuss food that reminds you of a big slop of shit user.

My (white) boyfriend is so immature he won't even try my punjabi food because it "looks like poop". I am starting to think I should have just married the man my parents arranged

Nobody cares about your story. Also that appears to be a picture of shit. Against the rules of this thread. I believe I requested not actual shit but foods that REMIND you of a big nasty slop of SHIT.

>i'm blinded by my culture
kek, he is right you know. your cultural food heritage has terrible presentation.

don't forget the chaat and dosa!

Post pics. As long as these foods resemble a big ol slop of shit.

OP has a scat fetish

Ethiopian food

Untrue. There's no sexual thing here. Now please adhere to the threads request or kindly exit.

Eh that don't look too bad.

>sit on the floor
>eat with your hands
>tiny portions of mush
>still have to tip
African food, everyone

Niggers

Break up with him

BITCH LASAGNA

Looks like Chicken Tikka Masala and Palak Paneer to me. Maybe you should stop being a 12 year old/scat fetishist who sees shit everywhere? Also, what the fuck kind of shit looks like that?

This is good too. Not as familiar with Ethiopian food so I can't name the dishes but what here looks like shit to you? I would recommend you see a doctor.

Sounds like a fucking idiot. You should tell the courts he raped you so you can not only break up with him but ruin his life and get some money while you are at it.

this right here

Ethiopian food is an oxymoron.

lmao that's a good joke

>oldest joke in the universe
You go "Haha, I guess it must be free" when something doesn't have a price tag on, don't you?

you must be a delight to be around.

That looks like a big slop of shit.

My roommate cooked this, what do you guys think?

I really want to try this but have nowhere locally to either order or make it myself locally.

what it is?

Clean your fucking stovetop, user.

Instant Haleem

>Ywn never marry a flyover girl (male) and save her (him) from the drudgery of their mediocre existence

That looks like a big slop of shit

>instant

Goodness gracious, he must be in some dire straits. My mom just made a huge batch of the real stuff yesterday and that's all ive been eating. /comfy/

I thank God every day.

Can confirm. Spent 3 weeks in Chennai eating the buffet at ITC Grand Chola nearly everyday and even though it was delicious it looked terrible. Probably had most of the mutton I'll ever eat in my lifetime during that trip. Even the sunfish yellow curry I had in emirates business class on the Dubai to Chennai leg looked like yellow shit but tasted good.

That's going to come out looking the same way it did going in.

This is when I made sausage and cabbage and used purple cabbage instead of green. Doesn't look good but tasted awesome. Plus the vikings were playing so it worked out fine.

what's haleem?

i'm sorry, but i'm curious: what color was your shit?

>living around niggers is a badge of honor

For me, its the Rogan Joe.

The only black man I live next to is David Allen Greer. Pharell used to live down the street like 2 years ago but he moved. Nice try though, peasant flyover.

i think anything you didn't secure in a closet/other room with door closed now smells like BO

why is this picture in 4k

That stove and wall look familiar.

Seems like a generic flyover kitchen

This is what I mean.

Still one of the best dishes I've ever tasted

well done

Kek, nice larp friend!

People who don't use stale jokes generally are.

>flyover

is this a meme now?

that's been a meme for a while my dude

>all those beans
yeah, it does look like shit.

>race traitor
Kill yourself and then your snownigger pet.

>chilli purists
get a load of this fag

>beans

beans taste good

There's little relation between not caring much about how food looks because you're not a faggot and being overweight

ngl it doesnt look that bad

>being such a homo that you care more about presentation than taste

Beans do not belong in proper Texas-style chili, which is objectively the best style. All that ground beef bullshit can get the fuck out too; chili is a spicy stew of beef shoulder chuck. Anyone who disagrees deserves 2 bullets to the back of the head.

Checked, well said.

looks like a slop of shit

>judges food based on its appearance
Eat a tidepod.

Scoff
That's what trend absorbing assholes like you always say. Proud to be the first faggot to by in to the new meme.

U mad bra?

The starch in beans gives a good thickening agent. You wannabe cowboy fucks are pathetic for not wanting to use a dried nutrient dense durable foodsource. And you're damned lucky some bastard isn't trying to throw noodles on it.

Listen here you fucking faggot if you ever talk shit about Dosa again I'll fuck you up
t.kerlaboy

whats up with the "big slop of shit" meme?
seems forced

its the same retard

How does he manage to make eggs look so fucking bad? I don't get it

is india accepting of homosexuality?

Surprised the Japs haven’t received an honorable mention yet.

is that some sopa de macaco

>t.kerlaboy
*laughs in kannada*

The true patrician way is to eat beanless chili with a side of beans.

Texans are the most insecure people in the country. Case in point,

UMA

i always want to try dosa but i am afraid of revealing my spergs by not knowing how to eat it

as pretentious texans are about chili, "real""" chili or whatever the fuck, is x100 better

What started this meme?

I think it may have been this thread.

No one cares. No one gives a shit about Texas except Texans. No one is asking you about how we should cook things, nor have we ever asked. Not one single person has ever been making a pot of chili and asked themselves, "boy, I wonder if Texans would approve?" No one gives a shit.

Some fag spamming the same phrase 50 times in a row. Check the archive. This "meme" is reddit incarnate.

I think someone got tired of people saying "looks like shit" in every thread with Indian food, so he's trying to kill it.

I can't help but kinda laugh when I say it, though.

Use your hands

With a fork and knife

If you're a honky nobody will care if you cut it into triangles with your spoon and eat it like a pizza.

oh very funny, we are all asked to post pics that look like giant slops of shit, and then this joker goes and posts a literal slop of shit. bravo Veeky Forums