Products that exist due to American's incompetence

>products that exist due to American's incompetence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_King_Pokémon_container_recall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck is this shit?

The American compromise on the Kinder Egg. One half has a toy and the other half has shitty Coco puffs.

a deconstructed kinder egg so Americans would stop eating the toy

I don't understand the problem with kinder, solely. I was at a craft store and they sold import chocolate with toys inside. They were in a case inside the chocolate, but still. If that's the differentiating factor, why couldn't kinder just follow suit?

This shit exists because in warm climates the chocolate would melt and ruin the egg. So basically because of brown people.

kinder toys are in a giant pill-like container already

At least 3 children died from choking on the toy in the EU. Not putting inedible plastic parts in food seems like a logical thing to do anyway.

This. Its not like the tiny pieces are loosely suspended in the chocolate. Swallowing one of those capsules would be a task for an adult let alone a child.

Not surprising when your entire population is comprised of Africans and Muslims.

Haven't seen anyone from the UK die yet.

>put non edible shit in food
Do yuropoors actually do this?

bongs just choke on burgers

I don't get Kinder threads anymore; people have literally been posting these exact same threads since 2011 (and probably earlier).
Every single person who is going to post in this thread knows the explicit, technical, legal reason for Kinder eggs not existing in America from the hundreds of previous threads it's been laboriously explained, but are just going to pretend and post disingenuously about them anyway.

Why the fuck do people bother posting these stale fucking threads that are post-for-post identical to every single previous one for the last 7 years.

There was never an issue with Americans eating the toy, that is something EUfags made up.

There is a law that states no inedible object can be sold encased entirely in something edible.

That is why kinder eggs are illegal here.

reminds me of when Burger Kang had to recall a bunch of Pokemon balls that came with kid's meals because they were choking on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_King_Pokémon_container_recall

The point of this thread is that Kinder had to make an entirely new product for burgers to eat.

This doesn't exist in America. Only European countries.

They're delicious, so kindly fuck off

I had one of these, I regret giving it to a girl a few years ago.

They weren't choking on them, these were pretty big, bigger than a baseball.

They break in half, the red half had a little half-circle cut out of it, making the red part fit over your mouth really well, with your nose going into that half circle that was cut out of it.

This caused kids to suffocate themselves. not choke.

These do exist in America, i've seen them sold in at least 5 stores.

No, it isn't.
The point of this thread is to post some fucking 8 year old meme akin to Costanza or nyancat or rickrolling or some other dated garbage.

This thread is fucking stale, it would be past its prime if your mother shitposted about it on Facebook.

>He has his mom as a friend on facebook
what a loser

Do Americans really do this?

>These do exist in America, i've seen them sold in at least 5 stores.
You mean in European stores? Because that's what I meant; they don't seem to exist in non-European stores

yeah, and in 1776 we made you redcoats eat bullets! How did that work out for ya.

I don't remember the stores I saw them in, could have sworn one was a wal-mart.
First saw them in a Chinese Market though.

they sell them at CVS. I'm on vacation in the states and found them there

These have been around since at least 2008 but hadn't been imported to the US until last year or so.

This is how you can tell OP is American. He literally just discovered these. He probably hasn’t even actually had an original kinder egg. Go to bed OP.

that's a fucking m16a1 and civies aren't allowed to own them reeeeeeeeeee

Then how did that little girl buy one? Are you implying she is in the army? She looks a bit young to be in the army...

>it's a Europeans generalize all Americans as Texan yokels with itchy triggerfingers, low IQs, and no taste
What's so great about this is that continental Europeans just come off as snooty tryhards who think their brand of "culture" is so subtly cool and refined but in actuality is just bland and stale. You've all got the biggest hardon for American culture and your hasty criticism and generalization of all things American just makes you seem even more jealous.

>carbine length gas system
>telescoping stock
>m16a1
Nigger, wut

Ian/Steve1989MREInfo crossover when

>UK
>not composed of Africans and Muslims

>deconstructed
How fucking pretentious. I hate when restarunts do this.

Canada either.
Mainland Euros and Burgers are just subhuman.

Literally you

One of your trends is eating tide pods