I just had this Taco Bell box combo meal for breakfast, it was FIVE dollars. Wow...

I just had this Taco Bell box combo meal for breakfast, it was FIVE dollars. Wow, I gotta say this is a pretty good deal....I'm just finishing up now and I'm struggling to finish the burrito, and the cinnamons I straight up gave away, FORGET IT. I started with the crunchy taco, which I applied hot sauce too...it was fine, just what you'd expect. Then I ate the Gordita Crunch, the trademark Gordita pita style bread was a bit stale, but otherwise it was good, a nice filling item with a tangy cream sauce, it's good. Last but not least it is the five layer burrito, this thing is hefty and packed up with food, like a little donkey, I gotta say the nacho cheese sauce they use is probably the most processed thing I've ever tasted though. I don't know if I can finish this, my gut feels literally PACKED, the Baja Blast also tastes stale but thats okay

Taco bell for breakfast? Idk, that doesn't sound very appetizing. What's stale Baja blast taste like?

my recent favorite is the classic bean burrito, 2 soft tacos, and the nacho fries
oh, and throw in about 15 packets of fire sauce lol

I love the cheap boxes but is it possible to upgrade the drink to a large?

Yes? It just costs extra just ask "oh and can I get that drink large, please."

>I just had this Taco Bell box combo meal for breakfast

>1,370 calories
>21 g saturated fat
>2,750 mg sodium

Just how fat are you?

Breakfast meaning the first meal of the day, my day began at 10 PM when I woke up in my eating desk, it will probably be the only meal I eat today

That's not 3 cheesy bean and rice burritos, two mini chicken quesadillas and a large baja blast. Potentially also a quesarito w/o sour cream.

I got the nacho fries yesterday and when I got home and opened the bag I saw that this was all they put in the cup.

I checked the bottom of the bag for stray fries and didn't see any.

Should I report this to Taco Bell Corporate?

Show pic of eating desk please. No cleaning allowed

I mean I doubt it would solve anything. What's all the excitement about these anyway? They're just french fries.

They always have a $5 box. Usually comes with their featured LTO item(s). This means sometimes it's a pretty good value (compared to other menu items), but sometimes it's a ridiculous one. Taco Bell is quality fast food.

I worked at Taco Bell for about 5 years.

Wrong board, dipshit.

I fucking hate you so much. You're my least favorite poster on all of /ck. You're worse than sceak. Worse than progun. Worse than BBQ_KING, even. Absolute bottom of the barrel shitposting autistic guttertrash.

Telling corporate doesn't do anything. Tell a manger at that store. If you really weren't satisfied, tell them you want another. Unless you live in the ghetto, they should do this for you and make sure it's done right.

Why get two mini chicken as opposed to one big one?

Why are TB tortillas so soft and thin compared to the kind I get at the store? Where does Taco Bell order them from?

Based! Love the fact the empty steel reserve bottles double as piss jugs.

can you change the drink for bottled water?

No, you have to get soda, and you have to drink it.
They'll know if you don't and will send people to your house.

How much protein?

How fat are you? You shouldn't be having a 4 digit calorie breakfast....

If but some miracle you're not a shill, you are definitely a huge fatass. That's almost enough calories for the entire day.

I get these all the time for lunch when I'm at work and I have a six pack. Thing is I'm naturally thin and I work a physical job.

It actually did sustain the entire day when I had one, along with beers.