What kind of restaurant would you run if profitability was not an issue?

What kind of restaurant would you run if profitability was not an issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_chop_bun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

24 hour dessert takeaway/delivery

>if profit were no issue
I would just serve a variety of dishes from all over the world that I like. Duck confit with potatoes cooked in the fat, just a plain old good hamburger, arepas, etc. The list goes on.

>could it be you're craving my beef & cheddies?

A cheese restaurant with a variety of int'l cheese options for various dishes.

>import fees alone would sink business

24 hour steak and strippers.

underwater seafood

I'd use the endless well of money to comfortably live alone for the next 80 years.

just screaming

My restaurant will come to you. I'd ride this around creating traffic jams and sell jam donuts to people stuck in traffic jams.

Deep sea animals like angler fish but priced through the roof so my customers don't cause rheir extinction

Got DAMN, takin roastie to a whole nother LEVEL

anyone else see that image and think its a tiny person laying dead on that cheese/bread

>being this old and doing a job a retarded teenager should be doing
fucking sad, gtkrwn

Fast food pork chops. It doesn't exist and I fucking want it. It's one of the few meats I can't get as fast food. I don't care about the infrastructure or whatever. Pork chops, Italian sausages, kielbasa. That's what I'm about.

A togo place where most of the food can be drank in a cup. Like pho broth, chicken noodle soup, chowder

>if profitability was not an issue
Financial stability is implied and I like riding bicycles.

that's the future king of england, you peasant. show some respect!

that's a tricycle

I was talking about the picture.

and now i will click twenty busses and cars

>and now i will click twenty busses and cars
??

My nigga

>Pork chops.
>Fast food.
I would wager that's more of a logistical issue rather than a profitability one.
I find it near impossible to cook any well-sized pork chop in anywhere under 10 mins, well beyond the time scale of fast food fare.
Unless you're talking about slow cooked chops you've made earlier, and sold throughout the day?
That would be an interesting way around that problem.

Open up a warehouse and have tons of food trucks come to sell their food

This. Looks like a body.

My dream if I had backing would be just a sandwich shop downtown where I live. I could do the most popular sandwiches here, but better than anyone else. Well, better IMO.
I would require at least one deep fryer and 4 waffle irons... I have an idea.
I would order out for bread because there are so many places that do bread well here that I couldn't compete.
I mean, if profitabilty wasn't an issue, then why bother? Just to stroke your own ego?
I'd definitely try to get ppl in by serving what they want.
I could make some pretty good buddha bowls. I'd be proud if ppl liked them.

Yes, that was the joke when it was originally posted here, years ago.

Probably a weeb restaurant. I'd serve cheap ramen, rice balls, all the common shit you see in anime. There'd be a tea deck in front of open doors with a koi pond out front. I'd decorate with obnoxiously asian designs (Ukiyo-e, dragons and fuudogs on everything), there'd be heated kotatsus with hot pots in the middle and tangerines placed strategically. I'd even offer cheap robes for that authentic weeb feel. Here and there, i'd "hide" anime figures from popular anime for weebs to find. There'd even be a little koreatown segment for the spicy shit

And i'd charge out the ass for entry and overprice everything because weebs will pay

b-but profitability wasn't an issue.
(sounds like you are a closet-weeb btw)

breakfast and hamburgers, 24 hours a day.

not enough restaurants are open all night.

Pickle restaurant. It would serve pickled items from around the world, along with accompanying beverage options. We'd even make some pickled foods on site. I know a dude who makes his own kimchi, I'd offer that periodically.

rare delights of the orient

seems like there's no legacy captcha anymore, look in the settings

a pizza buffet but with actual pizza

Definitely serve that generic anime stew.

im new to Veeky Forums so I wouldnt have known it was a joke

use chromed while logged into your Google account to get the easier/noninteractive ones (or buy a pass :^])

>animu
That would be like a Mecca for paedophiles on the scale of Comet Ping Pong pizza.
The feds would shut you down within two weeks.

>use chromed while logged into your Google account to get the easier/noninteractive ones
This is not a thing. I had to select 10 cars to submit this post.

I would like to visit your restaurant

three whitebread sandwiches
cold cut and salad, fish and coleslaw or chicken parmigiana
also hotdogs either grilled or boiled and you add your own condiments

An american breakfast diner

so a dessert restaurant?

patrician taste user

A build your own pizza place attached to a small grocery store with individually portioned groceries. You grab what you want, and we'll put it on a pizza.

so if I brought to you two portions of shrimp, one of brocolli and one of spanish onion you would make it no questions asked

>sous vide pork chops
>keep them at temp all day
>grill them up when you need to order

All day pork chops.

a restaurant that only sells tater tots with your choice of toppings

Buffet restaurant for less than $10 serving nothing but seafood.

fund it
you better have mashed potato in a coffee cup and apple sauce packets

A Larry the Cable Guy themed restaurant serving nothing but canned farts.

minestrone soup and thai beef salad

This.
I'd just serve dishes I enjoy making and eating, and I'd change the menu weekly. Also, I'd keep it small, no more than 10-12 tables.

no you fuckig psychopath

greek food and an ouzo bar

Vietnamese cheeseburgers

A classic mexican taqueria, I would serve al pastor and tripa and the name of the place would be something chessy like "mister pancho taqueria" or "tacos la tia chulita"

A mostly vegan restaurant where you can order poultry dishes but the customer has to be willing to kill the bird right out in the middle where everybody can see. It would be funny to see whether it would turn vegans off or if they would come just to shout their righteous indignation.

Anybody who tries to physically interfere would get kicked out, of course.

I don't see any health and safety issues with this whatsoever

I'm fairly certain this does exist. I've been to a place that serves steak 24 hours a day and I've been to a strip club that has strippers 24 hours a day. I have been to a stripclub that served steak. I believe that this combination must exist.

user this is a blue board

This but instead of jelly donuts its handguns and barbiturates.

That was the whole point of the OP pic in the first place, to look like the back side of a woman. How could you not have seen that?

A late night diner that encourages drunk brawling. Set up live cameras around the place and let viewers place bets on the participants. Maybe have a caged ring on the middle of the floor as well.

Either that or a Texas-style barbecue restaurant in East Asia. I figure that might work as a good novelty over there.

I'd open a restaurant based on the weather. Hear me out though.

What do you want during a thunderstorm?
>Creamy tomato soup with grilled cheese
Foggy and cold?
>Clam chowder
Early winter with fresh snow on the ground?
>French toast and hot chocolate
Deep winter when you are all snowed in?
>Sizzling hot sausage with saurkraut, mustard and a eisbock to wash it down
Humid summer?
>Spicy crawfish, jambalaya, and a tom collins
Etc. I could go on forever. Weather and seasons have specific cuisines to me and I think a restraunt that did that would be great.

OP said profitability was not an issue, not legality.

Cops accept cash.

It could only work if you opened it in some isolated Southern community and you payed off the judge and prosecutors in addition to the cops.

That's what hot pot is.

weather autism is not a good idea for a resteraunt, kid

"any type of fox I can find and catch"

he's balding. poor chump. if he gets to be king he'll probably be in his 60s before it happens

Do you really think that's really him?

>murrican education
To be fair it kinda looks like William.

Who gives a fuck if it's a good idea. Profitability doesn't matter in this situation so you can open whatever the hell you want as a restaurant. I'm just saying i'd like that restaurant. You seem like the kind of person who would ask for a hotdog at an Italian joint and pho at the ballpark. Fuck off.

This

i would use the money to build myself a nice house in some remote area, teh restaurant would be a mcdonald's or a similar restaurant and it would be right next to my house.

I would put hotdog chili on top of spaghetti and add an excess of cheese then create a convoluted system of ordering and then pretend a similar dish is popular in greece
just for the luls

One of those old breakfast and lunch diners. Have a soup of the day. Get up early in the morning and prep, have a breakfast special. Two eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast for 4 dollars.
Have a lunch special of the day.
After 3 I close and go home. Open 6 days a week

i'd be giving away free fried chicken in the richest whitest part of town and watch the chaos unfold

I would go there, it sounds neat

something like an operator cafe in a warzone, dusty, full of bullet holes and gun racks
the only things in the menu would be k-rations traded with other armies and cofee

>back side of a woman.
What did he meme by this?

a lot of these places sound pretty nice, would dine at
id open a soup/stew place
just soup

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I would run a maid restaurant where the waiters are all schoolgirls wearing maid outfits and they only serve tea and small slices of cake, just like in my animes.

A restaurant with nothing but energy bars and energy drinks

probably one of those where the waitstaff is fucking rude as shit on purpose and people are expected to be treated like shit, but in fun.

I think he meant this

a cooperatively owned vegan place like the lacto-ovo one in Minneapolis

a vegan place except all the food is laced with cyanide

A dumpling / gyoza bar.

Bird restaurant. Not just with chicken and turkey, but with other exotic bird meats like ostrich and toucan too.

also big flightless birds run into the feeding area and peck at your plate and steal your food

24hr cafe that serves typical UK greasy spoon (ie all day breakfasts) and Hong Kong Cha Chaan Tang stuff.

This looks like a person's back. the butt and even an arm.

wow really. never noticed that before. what an insightful post. you get a gold star!

Thank you user, I don't need a gold star though, already have one today for cleaning my room.

Macau is known for their pork chop buns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_chop_bun