TACO BELL

Alright guys, what's

A) Your favorite menu item

B) The best value

A new Taco Bell just opened by campus in Madison, WI and I need to know what I should be ordering. The menu board was off today and I was fucked since I don't have many items memorized. I got some cheesy rice and bean burritos, $1 each, which is alright but I'm left wanting more, maybe with meat.

die fag

Cheesy potato griller, cheesy bean and rice burrito, cheese quesadilla add potatoes

A) potato soft taco or beef chalupa supreme
B) loaded grillers, regular tacos, potato soft taco
I'd personally go with one of whatever 5 dollar boxes they're offering if I were you

A) spicy potato soft taco and frito burrito
B) see above

Cheesey Gordita Crunch
Five Dollar Box

I have to drive 20mins to my closest Taco Bell. Is there anything worth my time?

quesarito

bean and cheese burrito

The best way to enjoy Taco Bell is to ignore the menu and buy the meme item of the month.

When I was in the US last summer I’ve been at Taco Bell for the first time. Definitely one of the better fast food there. I only had the $5 combo meal (taco, soft taco, burrito, nachos and cheese sauce and drink). My gf loved the fruit punch Gatorade.

It was great, food for like half day for just $5.

how much is your time worth

>gf

cheesy potato burrito for $1

A) the quesarito or, unironically, the mexican pizza
B) beefy fritos burritos. add potatoes to them for even more value

This is the correct answer.

Bean burrito. No sauce or onions.
5 of them with a mountain dew pls. Thank you

Cheesy gordita crunch is GOAT
Best value is the $5 box, but the various stuff on the $1 menu is good too, not sure about your taco bell, but ours had some beef and frito burrito or something, which I never ordered, as I preferred the cheesy rice and bean burritos.
Remember: Hot sauce is mandatory on ALL menu items. I probably go through 15 packets of hot sauce on the average taco bell visit.

>the $5 box keeps getting smaller every time they change it

Frito's Burrito had the best value but those niggers shrank the size, now it's small as fuck.

A: Crunchwrap Supreme. This items quality seems to differ the most from time to time, but when it's good, it's really great, when it's low quality it's kinda bad, but it's worth the roll of the dice for me.

A2: Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, best side ever. Most don't have it listed on their menu anymore but will still make it for you if you ask for it. Just ask "Do you have Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes?" If they say yes, say you'll take one of those.

B: Whatever is new on their $1 or under menu.

Volcano burrito with a crunchy taco, a Baja blast and plenty of fire sauce plz

My favorite is the cheesy gordita crunch.
The best value is the beefy frito burrito.
My regular order is a cravings box with a cheesy gordita crunch, a 5 layer burrito, a soft taco, and cinnamon twists. I then order 4 things from the dollar menu, usually a beefy frito burrito, a triple layer nacho, a potato taco, and a spicy tostado.
Yes, I am American.
No, I am not fat. 6'3", 195 lbs Veeky Forumsizen

I normally do shredded chicken burrito. It's 2 buckaroos. Beefy frito burrito for best value with meat.

Cool Habanero >>>> Taco Bell's entire menu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spicy Sweet

Here's a good alternative to $5 boxes if you don't feel like one

>$3 meal deal
>$1 beefy mini quesadilla
>another dollar item

Meal deals come with a medium drink, a bag of doritos, and either a
>shredded chicken burrito
>five layer burrito
>double decker taco
>gordita supreme (can be subbed for a chalupa supreme for free).

Open up the mini quesadilla and put doritios inside. Fucking delicious. And you have a dollar left for whatever you want from their god tier dollar menu.

>Big Mac
>Filet-O-Fish Sandwich
>Sausage McMuffin with Egg
>2 cheeseburgers
>2 medium fires
>small pop

Anyone from Ottawa here? Why are we cursed with the worst Taco Bells in all of Canada man? The Taco Bells in Toronto and the States are 100000x better. Burritos are literally half the size here, and no one seems to know how to make anything at all.

>Stacker is gone already
What the fuck?

they had to make room on the menu for the meme fries

the stackers were my favorite but i guess i can just go fuck myself now as far as they are concerned

Hey i'm from madison, why don't you just go to taco johns instead ya dingus

im so sick of all that hype, i dont fucking want fast food fries from taco bell, fucking every other fast food joint has fries. Also dont give me that seasoned BS its all the same

You could fold a quesadilla in half.

yeah ive heard for someone else on here that you can just add seasoned ground beef to a cheesy quesadilla and ask them to fold it, i donno its not really the same

not really, it's always been 3 items and a drink
the value of the box goes up and down depending on the items in the box
right now the value is a little lower because the nacho fries are literally a dollar menu item, but the stacker box was a good value
(stackers in of themselves were a great value because it's literally just a half-price quesadilla)

It's literally the same you fucking autist.
I still make grilled stuffed nachos on the reg for people because it's literally the same ingredients as the loaded nacho griller, just folded differently

It was literally a quesadilla for half price, I imagine they must have lost money on that one.

The dollar menu at my local taco bell is the $1.29 menu. Fuck me.

Rough dude, I'm out in Nanaimo and it's great here

Shredded chicken burrito.

Two shekels a pop and better than most of the menu.

Yeah seriously, fuck this noise.

>See advertisement for combo called "5 Buck Box"
>Local Taco Bell charges $5.99 for it

>$3 meal deal
>gordita supreme

this poofag combo has gotten me through many a storm. I always get the the Mtn Dew Kickstart energy drink with it. I like how Taco bell literally offers a fountain of energy drink and no one bats and eye.

EYE capN for me it'l B Thee three crunchy taco meal with no sour Cremes. Who the fuck invented sour creme and why does that creme still exist, ARGHHHH! We shall catch that dick and sink him for his bootY!.

and also a chicken case of dillos.

and a baja blast.

then you drive across the street and get 2 cheeseburgers from BK and meal is done.

just my thoughts.

RIP double stacked
too good to be true

Pic related.

One taco bell a 60 minute drive away still serves it.

The two closer ones do not.

I always get a mister dewd and a potate brute.

Mine too, it's the Hebrews in Boca I tells ya.

Anyone work at a Taco Bell or know how long the fries are going to be around? I wanted to try them with a friend, but he's not going to be down for a couple weeks and I'd rather try them alone than miss out entirely

2 Beefy Fritos Burritos with 6 diablo sauces $2

Bruh I want some bell so bad. I got 0 money in my account but got my psycheck today, can I spend on credit even though the check hasn't cleared yet, so they "post" at the same time and I'm not in the red?

this, get the meme box that comes out every 2-4 weeks

nacho fries are pretty good

Cry about it. Or go somewhere else, or something like that. It doesn't matter, all chains do it, you won't find a single fucking chain in Alaska or Hawaii that honors advertising prices.

Get the fries and put them in a crunchwrap

I'm in fucking middle of illinois

>A) Your favorite menu item
Crunchwrap supreme
>B) The best value
Crunchwrap supreme

>gordita
>not chalupa

I could fucking ruin all Taco Bell menu items
I've gotten Taco Bell down to a science. I spend $8 there and stuff my fucking face. If I spend $15, I know I'll die
Those $5 boxes? Amazing. Best one is the one with the quesarito AND gordita, fucking BEAUTIFUL
I love Taco Bell, I haven't had it in months though. One is being built down the road finally. I probably won't eat there either, but Taco Bell is still the best fucking disgusting cheap shit fast food around and I love every minute of it

>favorite menu item
grilled stuffed burrito. now known as the XL stuffed burrito
>best value
i've never paid more than $10 for food there and i have a job so

I wanna go buy 8 frito burritos but I always just ask for two burritos because I'm afraid of being judged

quesarito with a side of quesarito

Why are you lying? You're anonymous. No one cares that you're fat.

>grilled stuffed burrito
My man

nigga you at taco bell you should already feel judged and nobody in there in any position to judge you

My standard order: Three cheesy bean and rice burritos, two mini chicken quesadillas

Gf's usual: One quesarito (no sour cream), one cheesy bean and rice burrito, two mini chicken quesadillas

We share a large no-ice Baja Blast.

cant eat bc ibsfag now, but i always loved the crunch wrap supreme, sub ground beef for grilled chicken, add jalapenis, no sour cream.
God tier for tacobell. Also the mt dew slushie

I've been to the border only thrice in last 2 years (and hardly ever the 15 before that) but it was always for the 5 dollar box when they had an interesting specialty item. Seems like only good value since the days of 69 cent tacos from high school are long gone.

Same, this shit was great and cheap during my US visit