Education time!

What's your favorite shows to edumacate urself with?

1. Good Eats
2. Food: Fact or Fiction?
3. Diner's Drive In's and Dives!
4. Gordan Ramsey's youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

foodandwine.com/news/alton-brown-new-good-eats-episodes-dragon-con
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good Eats taught me how to cook like a non-retard. Alton Brown is GOAT.

Triple D showed me how to make Carnitas using Carnation Milk and Coca Cola.

Ramsey Videos for when I want to impress a date.

America's Test Kitchen

Shokugeki no Soma taught me that honey can be used to tenderize meat.

And pineapple juice. God Shokugeki was goat for like the first 100 chapters....

I like watching Top Chef because when it's not a bombardment of advertisements they usually have good chefs with interesting takes.

yakitate japan was better

#1 cooking show

Yakitate has the same issue, started out fucking great, dear god it was dreadful by the end.

true, but I'm pretty sure that most people only watched it for the taste reactions. about the only show that surpasses it in parodying other anime is gintama

I never actually watched the anime. Worth it if I've already read the manga? How's animation quality?

it's not bad, but I"m not a fan of watching anime if I've read the manga or reading the manga if I've seen the anime, unless they diverge at least a bit otherwise it's just repetitive

>1. Good Eats
it's coming back.

Never heard of 2. Ramsey's youtube isn't all that educational, its more instructional and he doesnt show you how to make every dish component, but kitchen nightmares can be educational for people looking to start in the industry. Triple D is pretty good from a creative standpoint. But Good Eats encompasses all the basics and techniques while giving you more information to understand the dish and utilize the info in other areas of cooking, so that gets my vote.

Triple D taught me to just not give a fuck when cooking.

you got proof son?

holy shit dude, you need to find them and watch them! Both are amazing!

One thing I remember from when I was a kid watching Good Eats was to never eat a pie after it comes out the oven. I just remember it randomly from time to time

Alton is the GOAT. Production values are rough now when watching the older seasons.

Veeky Forums (You) me with your fav good eats video

>you got proof son?
it's an easy google, but i'll spoonfeed you just this once.
foodandwine.com/news/alton-brown-new-good-eats-episodes-dragon-con

also this.