What vegetables, groats or nuts can I eat without heating them...

What vegetables, groats or nuts can I eat without heating them? I know I can leave buckwheat in water and it will swollen up. I wan't cheap, healthy food that I can eat all time.

carrots

Cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, lettuce, spinach, radish, mushrooms (not always cheap), bean sprouts

Too much carrots will give you vitamin A poisoning.

Don't eat parsnips raw it'll make your mouth feel weird

Beans, just let them soak first.

Anything with more calories?
Can I force myself to like raw onions?

What kind of beans? Red beans will make you gassy if not boiled with cumin.

Bell peppers, celery.

>Force
Put some slices in a salad

Of course you can. Slice them thinly and mix them through a salad and you probably won't even be forcing yourself.

Sweetcorn oats peas

Sometimes I buy black radish, peel it and just eat the whole thing raw with a little salt and butter in one sitting. The crunch is quite satisfying plus I think it's pretty good for you

Bell peppers are expensive in eastern europe.

I hate corn, oats are 100% sugar.

Just use shallots then.

We only have white raddish in Poland but this might be a good idea.

at what level are you implying here
you'd be pretty hard pressed to find any nuts that are dangerous to eat raw sold in stores, barring a handful of holistic health stores in some countries
goes without saying most vegetables can be eaten raw, but if health is your concern you should look into FODMAP
it outlines foods that are not easily digested or absorbed properly by the intestines. many vegetables are on this list because many vegetables are poorly digestible. this is mostly for people who have intestinal issues or disease but worth a look if that's your concern
eating raw onions in even small amounts (greater than 1 whole onion) is comically unhealthy for you

looks like your only goal here is to kill yourself with food because you're a poor starving slavic retard

Never saw shallots in this part of Europe.

I want a raw diet because I don't want to waste time on cooking.

what's filling up your busy schedule of asking uninformed edgy teenagers on the internet for life advice that's so demanding that you can't spend literally 10-15 minutes every few days applying temperature to food

>eating raw onions in even small amounts (greater than 1 whole onion) is comically unhealthy for you
All I see are health benefits of eating raw onion. What happens when you eat a lot?

I'm gonna guess it's pretty much the same thing, it's quite filling and satisfying to eat

Which part?

Probably Poland if the OP filename is anything to go by.
It would have to be one of those depressing East bloc countries because the rest of us definitely have shallots.

Potatoes in my gas oven took over an hour and they still aren't perfect.

all you see are the first 2 articles by moms on google

raw onions, like many other raw vegetables and fruits, are very high in fructose and acid. neither of those are inherently bad things, but eating large amounts of raw onion which is particularly high in both of those can cause short-term (a couple hours) intestinal bloating and pain after consumption, and long-term disease if consumed in large amounts daily, just like almost any other food
you're free to test this very basic medical knowledge yourself. eat 1-2 large raw onions or 4+ apples a day and you will very quickly see a change in your stool, bloating or swelling around your abdomen (with or without pain), and most likely get some gnarly heartburn for extended periods of time

a raw onion every few days, or a very small one everyday, could certainly bring health benefits. you can get these same benefits from eating a myriad of raw foods. it's as easy as looking at the basic nutrients in say 100g of raw onion, then comparing it to 100g of fruit/vegetables you'd actually enjoy eating
of course if you enjoy eating raw onions then get yourself some raw onions
in short, eating almost any raw veg/fruit in bulk amounts will cause stomach/intestinal issues. diversify your diet and track all nutrient intake or don't bother trying to stick to some dumb bullshit 'raw' diet that does literally nothing to benefit your health

There are types of sweet potato you can eat raw. Also consider making pickles or of onions, carrots, cucumbers or whatever else.

you cut them thick as fuck first of all, and you clearly didn't boil them first/at all

you obviously know absolutely nothing about cooking, just genuinely stupid
if you boiled those potatoes in pic, they would've cooked in 15 minutes or less
if you had cut them thinner, they would have been burnt in the time you baked them
if you put those in a pan, they'd probably take 20 minutes

maybe instead of asking for life advice from anonymous strangers who are likely as low-iq as yourself, try using google for more than 30 seconds, and read a fucking book

What's the point of boiling and then baking? You lose twice as much energy.

the point is you wasted a fucking hour baking potatoes, not knowing beforehand that they take that long, not knowing it takes 15 minutes to boil them

dipshit polish cabbage-brained fuck

Boiling take away vitamins into water. I don't want to drink potatoe water if it's not part of a soup.

i never boil my tatoes before baking them (i am lazy)

i cut my potatoes very thin. yours are way too thick

a thin baking sheet, such as a cookie sheet, not a deep roasting pan like yours
higher temperature, i bake them at like 375 with salt and olive oil

the come out crispy on the edges, soft on the inside. sometimes i cut my tatoes into wedges instead of roundies.

>i bake them at like 375
My wax paper would catch fire and without it potatoes would burn into the plate.

oats is just like instant ramen, you add hot water in oil/butter, salt, sugar and oats mix and wait 5 min.

why wax paper? parchment paper is superior, rated up to 450 F

use foil instead of wax

Going for that Veeky Forums diet I see.

Last time potatoes burned to metal foil and I had to peel aluminium off my potatoes. Was it on the wrong side or something?

It's not that bad.

>Was it on the wrong side or something?
are you joking?

Oats and pasta is carbohydrates.
I want to eat healthy not get fat.

No joke. Don't have these pics right now.

nuts are high in fat and will cause you to get fat

hummus with vegetables is good. cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, bell peppers, etc.
if you have a food processor or blender you can make your own hummus

canned black beans are fine to eat without heating

is that a hot new take on onion soup?

>kohlrabi
patrician spotted ^_^

>healthy food
food is not healthy. food provides nutrition, then based on what and how you eat you might be healthy. but food is not healthy.

you know oil is a thing, right?

fat doesn't cause you to get fat. overeating does. eating more calories than what you expend does. nuts are nutritious and a little fat goes a long way for satiety.