Why did this come with my beer?

Why did this come with my beer?

Because you're in Gaybec

yeah why the fuck isn't there a bottle of kraft dinner in there that's horseshit

In America PBR is 4.74 abv, so not only did they make you guys a stronger beer but they actually gave you free mac and cheese too?

so hipsters can feel extra blue collar

TLLABSOS

>a 12-pack and kraft dinner
Sounds like a nice evening

sounds like every evening

Because the kind of adults that drink pbr still eat mac n cheese and after buying beer are too broke to feed themselves. Recognizing the opportunity...the beer distributor decided to include a free meal with their beer so the functional alcoholic could make it through another day to earn more money...to buy more beer. Its brilliant.

So the kids have something to eat while their mom or dad gets smashed

this sounds amazing when i was an alcoholic, should have included a microwavable one, almost burned the house down too many times cooking drunk

>virgin 12 pack, has to get up in the morning. weak liver. can't handle hangovers

>chad 30 rack, finishes all the beer regardless of the time of day or day of the week. still functions like a normal adult

Keep in mind that alcohol is like 100% more expensive in Canada

PBR was like $2 for a 12 oz can at the beer store in Toronto when I went. If you're buying PBR in Canada then you are a very devoted hipster faggot. They don't even have the excuse that it's cheap.

it is literally the best cheap beer in my books. I get 8 packs for $13.00 here in Alberta.
Name a better cheaper beer.

>name a better cheaper beer
In Alberta, probably nothing. But you can get actual good beer for cheaper than that in the US. You can also get a 6 pack of PBR here for like $5

>In Alberta, probably nothing
Actually I take that back. Canadian is better and probably about the same price. Canada has a lot of "American style piss beer" type macros that are all about the same price as PBR there. It's just that when you compare these to American prices it's all awful

seen this at the dep this week they must be really desperate in getting customers

this 100% thread solved

If they started doing this in the US I would buy it even more than I already do. I barely eat as it is so this would help me a lot.

I'd assume it's because they are trying to branch off into other products, and packaging their new products with their old tried products is a good way to introduce it to the public.

The idea is you try the Mac and cheese and enjoy it enough to buy it on its own

>160yo iconic beer brand tries to expand its market share by getting into the boxed macaroni & cheese business.
Sounds reasonable.

Its where the money's at baby.

It is. My WinCo sells their brand for 29 cents whereas Kraft is about $1 for the same thing, so at least 70 cents profit per box for a marketing trick

18 pack of Rolling Rock for $13 at walmart

Think about it. Beer-cheese soup? beer-mac-n-cheeze? Hmmm. Beer in case. Dinner in case. Work it bros.

Because goy have been reduced to simplistic slave drones

b...but, it's not fair!
I want free mac n cheese too!!!!!1

do you have James Ready in Alberta?
that was my go-to cheap university beer with a high alc%
that and Carling

got me with the keurig

That's bullshit! D: