How much spicy is too spicy?

how much spicy is too spicy?

enough that you can no longer enjoy the dish

When you can no longer taste the food the spiciness is supposed to enhance.

Hubby is heavy into spice (I can't stand the stuff lol) so when I'm cooking for him I usually just put a little amount of this stuff on the tip of a toothpick

Shut the fuck up

Kill yourself.

Depends on the person really but for me once the spicyness overwhelms the original flavor of the food. So when it just tastes like pepper, spice etc. I have quite a high spice tolerance though so idk.

White people lol

So when you go to a szechuan restaurant you're not supposed to eat all those dried peppers right? Heat aside they have the texture of paper.

>be me
>buy american brand bbq sauce
>bold and spicy
>not spicy
why do they do this?

Which is spiciest: Mexican, mainland Asian, SE Asian, or Indian (yes, I know India is part of Asia)?

>he doesn't eat the peppers
The chinks are literally laughing at you when they see you ate everything but the peppers

There's hundreds of millions of Americans and companies need to make their product have as much appeal as possible. This is why mass marketed things here are never spicy, or packed with flavor. It's all the same homogenized slop

no such thing

indian or SE Asian

You're not, I asked a chinese person.

are there szechuan restuarants in america that are actually hot? whenever i've gone to one i always ask them to make it as spicy as possible and it's never even a little spicy

they're just fucking with you

9/10 tighten up the graphics on level 3

>Hey, let's enjoy food from another country and give to the local economy
>Stupid why piggu here have peppers
And this is why racism is alive and well.

SEAsian for sure IMO
t. knower

All of those have non-spicy, moderately spicy, and very spicy dishes

If you're talking on average, thai or sri lankan would be contenders, but there are individual south indian and mexican dishes that will wreck your shit even though as a whole the cuisine isn't as spicy as white people seem to believe

>white people
FUCK YOU, DARKIE.

Either it's a shitty restaurant or they're fucking with you. We have a restaurant in my town where you choose the level of spicyness from 1-5 and 2 is already really fucking spicy (and I'm a pretty big pepperhead, I've had carolina reaper without sweating before). Apparently according to the restaurant owners even them can't eat 5, only their parents and grandparents who live in Szechuan can

In my city, when you ask our Indian restaurant to make your meal spicy, they actually make it spicy unlike every other restaurant in the area that offers different heat levels. So based on that, Indian gets my vote.

it's a decent restaurant but i think they adjusted their recipes or something because so many people here are pussies when it comes to heat. even my parents have to order less spice on dishes that are barely hot at all.

i don't know how to convey that i don't have a typical american palate when it comes to spice. i'm expecting something so hot i can barely eat it. i wish americans didn't have such shitty taste so chinese places could actually serve more authentic dishes.

haha, hilarious meme! upvote!

>spicelet

We know.

idgi

>waahh waah the food at the slop trough here in Miracle Whip, Minnesota isn't spicy enough for my my man buds so therefore there's no spicy food in the country

die normie

you seem to have issues with reading comprehension user, it's okay though maybe you aren't stupid and it's just your third world education

>i don't know how to convey that i don't have a typical american palate when it comes to spice. i'm expecting something so hot i can barely eat it. i wish americans didn't have such shitty taste so chinese places could actually serve more authentic dishes.
Do whites realize how cringy this sounds?

most americans are not white

Why are nonwhites so racist?

oooooo i see

jealousy, all of their women would rather fuck white guys

The ones trying to impress chinese restaurant owners with how much chili oil they can HANDLE are almost always white. And if they're not white, they're blacks who descended from slaves imported centuries ago, in many cases after some of the whites, meaning their food attitudes are derived from white people either way

Nobody who grew up eating flavorful foods feels that his manhood is threatened if a plate of general tso's chicken comes out with an inadequate amount of oleoresin capsicum

white people don't eat spicy food, can't handle it

Mostly they don't. But a percentage of them inevitably has to run around whining about how "my twice cooked pork doesn't have enough chili oil, this is worse than the armenian genocide"

It would be horribly defeating to know that the only thing your race is good at is eating capsaicin.

black people are criminals, asians are insect people and south americans are drug dealers... either stereotypes are true or they are not, you decide.

it has nothing to do with manhood and you're retarded if you think that's what this is about. some of us actually just like spicy food and want their spicy food to be spicy.

i highly recommend killing yourself.

The half teaspoon of fried peppercorns in my carbo is right on the borderline.

That dish isn’t actually too spicy, it uses “facing heaven” Chile’s which are more fragrant than hot, so when you eat it your really getting a fragrant seedless chili oil with lots of fermented black beans and chili mung bean paste.

white people think Ketchup is spicy

I can confirm that 2x Spicy is a little bit too spicy.

Just put this on my pizza. Melaninfags BTFO.

Depends on the food.

I always like pho, ramen, and other broth-y soups roaring hot. I add a few teaspoons of Dave's ghost pepper sauce.

For solid food, I'm good with a modest dash of tabasco or red pepper flakes.

salt is too spicy for white people