Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

the pork

not your quints that's for sure

Even if that is a huge health code violation you are expected to cook the shit out of pork. I fail to see the danger unless it spends a while rotting outside.

Pork is the one meat I refuse to buy from anywhere besides a butcher.

>Even if that is a huge health code violation you are expected to cook the shit out of pork. I fail to see the danger unless it spends a while rotting outside.
What is microbiology? Where do you think standards practices and health codes came from?

>You are expected to cook the shit out of pork
It's not 1974 anymore, grandpa.

saw a meat market getting a delivery
delivery truck left the back door open when they went inside and there was a side of beef laying unwrapped on the floor of the truck

I'm not a middle aged woman so I didnt take a picture and put it on facebook

>only middle aged women care about the health code for your country
what a bad citizen

? I don't really see anything wrong with this

maybe lining the cart with garbage bags or something would be better but ehh only slightly

I'm more worried about the kart than the pork.
But then again, I bet if they are doing dumb shit like this they are also breaking other health code rules that actually could be a problem.

i always go vegan whenever i visit the usa

The photographer

I don't expect shopping carts OR slabs of raw pork to be particularly clean. It wouldn't bother me personally but it does look pretty unprofessional.

In my part of the world meat is delivered by refrigerated trucks, to a loading dock. What is this uncivilized country that takes delivery through the front entrance?

The meat would be fine after you washed and cooked it. They should have at least given the meat to animals, throwing it out is a huge waste. The cart is fucked though, I seriously hope that cart didn't go right back to the floor.
Regardless of whether or not the meat would be fine, it was still a health code violation, who knows what other ones are being ignored. Pushing it in through the front door with nothing to catch any drips seems kinda gross too.

We also have forklifts

Meh, SOP for 99 ranch, it'll be fine.

How clean do you think the other carts are, man?
If I had to lick either the side of pig or the cart I'd take the piggy. They don't run those things through a carwash every night, you know.

No, they're festering shit piles on wheels really, but raw meat can't really help it.

The author.
A bit unsanitary, but I'm forced to assume they're saying the gross part is "big slabs of pork", not that its vaguely unsanitary.