Visit Rigel 7

>visit Rigel 7
>the dignitaries serve you their seafood version of lobster prime called "Pink Lady"
>you ask them, this animal looks sentient, is it?
>they giggle and say no, of course not.
>then konos interjects that it communicates in clicks with its species, sort of like earthling dolphins, but its just an animal, not like us.

wat do.

I do a sexual

I ask to know more about the communication habits of the sexy crabs, mainly to judge the complexity of their society and therefore intelligence and possibly sentience. The thing seems already dead, so i'll eat it and judge the ethics later. Also it looks sort of like it would have a hard time moving, since it's basically a woman with a giant hat.

I tell them that I refuse to eat this creature as it looks too similar to myself.

They might think this is a weird reason not to eat something, but they can't expect norms to necessarily translate well across species lines.

I eat it, it's food

Where can I find one of these?

Is the one in your picture still alive? or was it boiled?

Do they change color when boiled?

It's a Zerglin' Lester, smaller kinda Zerg.

If it evolved on another planet it might be very very poisonous to me so I probably just bring something from the ship.

Kindly ask them if they have space chicken tendies

quietly thinking
>where to safely insert penor?

save the brain for last

wtf i want to fuck that crab??

I hated carrying her around inside that whale

>dignitaries
Im not blowing a diplomatic mission to ayys over space lobster. Its delicious now lets talk about those tantalum deposits

>since it's basically a woman with a giant hat

Original character, do not steal!

This man knows.

Kelpiens are a delicacy in the Mirror Universe.

>Rigel
Do you actually expect us to believe a blue supergiant has a planet that can support life?

Yes

Kill the ayys and eat them instead.

Quietly curse myself for not going to Risa instead

Considering there's superearth size planets around pulsars I don't see why the fuck not.

It's a rhetorical question. Calm your autism Veeky Forums.

dont talk shit about my crustaceanfu