Go visit dad

>go visit dad
>offer to cook a meal for everyone
>his wife wants me to make what she had planned to cook that evening
>errrr not really what i meant but whatever, ok
>she leaves out a recipe
>it's a shit recipe
>boullion cubes, stir in flour at the end to thicken, that kind of plebian bullshit
>none of their pans are big enough to even cook it properly
>then she made me over cook the noodles
>the meal was pasty, disgusting slop
>now it looks like i can't cook, thanks a lot

Only a cuck cooks something he doesn't want to

Why not just let her cook her shit meal and say you will cook tomorrow? Idiot

i was just trying to be agreeable
i won't be making that mistake again

>not just looking at what the recipe is for and making it the right way
son the problem aint your step mom

>stir in flour to thicken is plebeian
are you retarded?

You failed her Shit-Test. No Blowjobs for you, boy.

OP sounds like a femanon

Doesn't matter anymore

no, but you're a pleb

your dad's wife is an asshole. punish her by visiting them and when she asks you if you want to join dinner, say "no thanks luv I already had dinner because I don't like your cooking"

Enjoy your wheat aids, user

Fpbp

Are you?

>being an ungrateful cunt to the woman your father chose

Do Americans really do this?

Our First Family does...

The upside is they will never ask you to cook anything ever again...

whats the best thing you can cook op?

How do you do it then?

roux

my bad i assumed op was shitting on using flour at all for thickening (including roux)

Why the fuck didn't you just make a cornstarch slurry?

>go to brother's house for holidays
>bring homemade sausages and back bacon for a goat charcuterie
>ask for a knife to slice and prep the dish for lunch
>knife is as sharp as a butter knife
>i say, wtf is this, lol?
>his wife chimes in with sharp knives are dangerous, we have kids and you don't, *smirk*.
>go to walmart and buy a cheapass knife that was sharp enough to cut it for the time being
Women should literally be removed from the face of the earth in one giant rapture.

>being this stupid
She gave you a recipe.
A guide.
You don't have to follow it.

Are you going to ask your dad to hold your hand for you the first time you have sex?

If she wants to dramatically increase the danger of cutting herself, in exchange for being able to let her kids play with knives (lol), let her. Darwin thirsts for new blood, and he's not picky.

So she’s going to train her children to believe that all knives are dull and won’t hurt them?

Hmmm...

In America yeah we have family values
>Euroetard shocked that Americans don't just love mommy's new bull and daddy's third wife.
>American families actually stick around it's a shockingly stable concept that leads to healthy well adjusted adults who don't hate themselves
>The exception to this is minorites or poverty whites but they don't count because they vote democrat

Your mistake was following her shitty recipe instead of just asking what she was making and doing it the right way. What the fuck is that even supposed to be anyway? Looks like a horrible version of chicken soup.

>Visit grandparents fabulous beach house a few times a year
>Every time they implore me to cook for them
>Enchiladas is a family favorite, green chicken
>Grandma has me make a detailed shopping list, and she goes and buys everything on it.
>Grandmother acts as sous chef
>follows me around the kitchen, marvels at my work
>"I never wouldhavethought to use the foreman to cook the chicken!"
>grandparents sing my praises, clean their plates, and talk about how excited they are to have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
Feels good, guys.

How do you fuck up Shit on a Shingle OP? You must really suck at cooking.

Somebody's lost touch with reality...

trips has it

What color is the sky in your own little world? Take off that tin foil hat and take a gander.

>use superior culinary knowledge to make meal correctly
>"of course I followed your recipe, that's why it's so good"

this is how you interact with people without being a sperg

Looks like a big slop of shit.

what the fuck? how can you live in a house and not have a knife sharp enough to cut meat

It sounds like she stood over/by him watching since he said she made him overcook the pasta.

This. People tend to be helicoptors when they think you're going to fuck up. (and then they fuck it up anyway)

>dad
>his wife

never speak to me or my husbands son again

>Being so much of a faggot that you actually let your stepmom tell you what to do, even presumably as an adult

Jesus Christ OP.

>then she made me overcook the noodles
Having no spine is more contemptible than not knowing how to cook well.

Americans literally have the highest divorce rate in the world. I hope this was bait and that you are not actually retarded.

tell your brother to speak to his wife about how she's gonna over protect those kids and they're gonna end up posting on Veeky Forums into their 30s

>highest divorce rate is Belgium
you are retarded and spout stupid shit. please eat shit and die in a fire while screaming.

I don't really know why but none of my family seems to trust my cooking. To be fair, they're all better cooks than I am, but my mom nearly always refuses to even taste anything I make. One of the only times we worked together on a meal I was responsible for a pork tenderloin. She dumped an entire can of orange juice concentrate over it for a sauce.

My dad wanted to cook it for 4 hours at 425 (it was about 9 pounds but was relatively thin and had no bones) and at this point I put my foot down and said that I was only going to cook it for 1 hour, tops.

It didn't taste great because the sauce was far too sweet, but at least it was properly cooked. You need to trust your own knowledge.

i feel like this almost always happens with the people that used to feed you, since you cooking kinda undermines their position as providers from a psychological pov, also nobody likes when someon else becomes better at smth.

My mother was also overly critical of the food i cooked, though i would not have accepted her interfering when i was cooking, since cooking for someone,especially after you moved out, is a very nice thing to do and takes time and effort

>his wife
cuck