What would a Veeky Forums cookout/bbq be like?

What would a Veeky Forums cookout/bbq be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember that guy who served everyone his sperm in brownies? That.

Fuck off survey fag.

sounds like a good time desu

regular cookout w/ one user spamming soy irl

There would be a LOT of drinking and the grill would go unused because everybody would insist on having her meat as rare as possible to show everybody how patrician she is.

"her" meat. Well that just sais it all now doesn't it?

I would never eat anything one of these fat disgusting basement dwellers touched, let alone cooked.

Everybody having fun and joking around while eating shitty food, until the group of fucking losers get here who resemble Irish stew guy
>UGH FAST FOOD? you guys eat that shit? we made this boring ass dish nobody asked for
and then they’d ruin the mood

There wouldn't be any food because we'd all be too busy arguing about floor to cook anything.

Reminds me of myself. scary.

live a little, faggot

Best cast scenario, food is total shit because you apes can't cook. Worst case scenario, probably get AIDS or some shit from you faggots literally raping the food. Neck yourself, cu/ck/.

No, I'm not eating anything Veeky Forums makes.
I saw what happened to /k/...

Can’t get aids that way. Dumb faggot

As long as all food was prepped in the open where it was easily observable, I think if would be interesting and fun. I wouldn't trust some faggot just bringing a prepped dish and saying try this, :XDD. Of course there'd be quantities of alc consumed but that's true of every bbq I've ever been to.

>he thinks there'd be grills at a Veeky Forums event

No one would actually cook or anything. Everyone would spend too much time calling each other niggers, faggots, or nigger-faggots and trying to out everyone else as manchildren, soyboys, numales, ameritrash, or europoors.

This. I imagine a lot of shit made in a rice cooker.

what happened to /k/?

They had a meetup and someone brought brownies.
He later posted pics on the board documenting how he'd mixed his semen into the batter.
It's nasty but pretty much 100% harmless.

Some guy in a meetup jizzed in the batter that made the brownies all the /k/ommandos ate and posted it on /k/ after.

>one chad grilling steak for all the females while a bunch of virgins argue amongst themselves about how he's grilling it wrong.

source?

funnyjunk.com/channel/Veeky Forums/K+brownies/xpGcLkc/
Google sure is hard.

At least the Scientology protest in St Paul turned out better. Several members hooked up, and apparently some women here are quite stacked and up for a three-some.

/k/ aren't pussies, though. They still have meetups. Pretty sure there was one this weekend.
As for sticking your dick in the kind of girl (either) who goes to a chanology protest; don't.

I remember Irish stew guy. Did anyone ever screencap that thread?

I'd set-up a glory hole and suck all your dicks.

That was from a innawoods /k/ meetup. Also he later confessed it was just sweetened condensed milk.

I feel as though I would not want to meet the majority of people on Veeky Forums. I'm pretty sure if someone said a fucking mcchicken or sip meme in real life i'd kill them first then myself.
That being said FML would be a cool dude to chill on a porch and drink a beer with while grilling. Also it would be interesting to see DinoTendies in real life, just to know he's real.

a gigantic arguement would ensue if tendies or mcchickens are more "patrician" and go get their comfort fast food. Meanwhile the al/ck/ crowd would be left behind to "watch the grill" and the entire venue burns down.

>implying a Veeky Forums cookout won’t devolve to a /pol/ shitfest

>coo/ck/out
>that cooler full of Zero Carb Monsters
>that guy who shows up late and saves all the drunks with McChickens
>that guy who wants his steak cooked over charcoal
>that guy who wants his steak cooked over propane
>both make the steaks terribly well done

>the tit jiggle of the guy in the black shirt

A brutal fist- and/or knifefight develops over the proper order of stacking ingredients on a hamburger.
Only the Americans partake.

>yes, user, there's no way my ultra faggot ass wouldn't think of a way to go full retard on this, trust me, goyim
Go die with your aids alone quietly, you miserable faggot.

>chanology in 2018
The fuck is this?

Shoot the fucking thing. Didn't the stupid clowns go out like two years ago?

Oopsie, I thought it was a deer. Sorry it's dead now.

>yeah guys it totally wasn't a criminal act just condensed milk!

Ill bring the steel reserve

We're Americans. We would just shoot each other.

>What would a Veeky Forums cookout/bbq be like?
Would not show unless its was at a high class sort of situation say 200usd per in an attempt to avoid ramen freaks and basement dwellers

gonna meet at Applebees and pre game in the parking lot

Everybody would order takeout and avoid eye contact.

That actually sounds fantastic.
I wish I had friends.

>I show up with 50 cans of deenz

There would be a whole corner dedicated to /deenz/. I would hang out with those guys. Even if they call me a soyboy, it's better than Jackposters and fast food

>one for you and you and you

spread the gospel bois

If you go to restaurants, I've got some bad news for you...

I know how to work a grill

It would be like that shepherd's pie (or whatever it was) copypasta story.

If anyone still has it please post.

>riga sprats
Based

>coolers of zero cal monster
>Everyone fighting over who gets to grill
>Winner does jack style cooking as an ironic fuck you ruining the meat
>One guy brings a dish thats overly complex and expensive for how meh it tastes
>For each person who brought food theres 9 poorfags begging because they could only budget out $3 for that weeks meals
>Alcohol is either $70 bottles of whisky kept in the carm or open $10 bottles of clear liquor carried by al/ck/ attention whores
>One guy brought $150 worth of McChickens and its the best tasting thing at the meetup

Rest of us in a crowd, ironically saying "do americans really?..."
We'll laugh at the aptness of it all, but inside, just wanting to go home and shitpost our Jack webms

Big fight about beans in chili will happen.

There are still a lot people from the industry on this board user... bad news.

fking winrar

doesnt mean they still aren't shit-tier

I'd let that guy with the Patti kitty cook for me.

What a bunch of fossil fagfucks! I wish someone would post that pic of the Veeky Forums meetup; I never laughed so hard at a post.

everyone brings fast food, cooks nothing, drinks into a stumbling rage and argues about mayonnaise for hours until everyone goes home or gets arrested

This is the most likely scenario.

Except before that there would be one guy who brought a bunch of burgers and chicken to grill, but everyone would be so picky about how they cook it that they just give up and tell everyone to order takeout if they don't like it.

Also there would also be two or three vegans in the corner eating food that they made themselves beforehand.

this
and a lot of people running around shouting "SIMPLY MAKE YOUR OWN ITS SO SIMPLE"

Ill bring the rolling rock and fireball

/pol/ seems to really be the most diverse board.