Lucifer was the first virgin

>Lucifer was the first virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-interpretation/how-the-serpent-became-satan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What overwrought trash. Why do Anglos venerate this hack again?

Pseuds think its great because it uses big words and takes ages to get to the point

T. Comp sci undergrads

I'm a comp sci post grad actually, but my bachelors was in Phil and Lit

And you seriously can't detect any beauty in Milton's writing? It's just purple to you?

Yeah and I say that as someone who loves Shakespeare, Milton is kind of just a historical fantasy writer to me no different than Tolkein

Eh, I couldn't possibly disagree more but if you've read him and come to that conclusion that's cool

I read into your posts that you were disparaging any high style of writing as being trash, but since you've namedropped the bard that's obviously not the case

You trying to tell me this hot little slut didn't get any boipussy action?

Didn't he father Sin?

All of history is just a BDSM relationship between Lucy and God desu

who lucy?

Lucy = Lucifer duh.

did you faggots even read PL?
satan gave birth to Sin via his mind (akin to artemis from Zeus) and then he raped her to give birth to death

not a virgin, he's a redpilled chad.

You're basically saying he had an OC waifu, thats pretty virgin

hahahahahaha

does it at all concern you that nobody whose opinion matters agrees with you, or have you just been raised in such a narcissitic, self involved environment that these thoughts never even occur to you? Or, more likely, just trolling?

If you were talking about Shakespeare I'd get your point but I literally don't believe Milton was actually that influencial. I think his position in the canon has been vastly overstated, really just out of vain English wish to have a national epic which they never really produced

Athena was born of Zeus' head. Artemis, the lunar huntress and twin sister of Apollo, was born of Leto and Zeus.

Canterbury Tales, Shakespeare's history plays, Faerie Queen. Canterbury Tales being surely the definitive.

But that's wrong, which you'd know if you'd actually read it. Lucifer has sex with his daughter Sin in heaven, prior to his fall.

Centerbury Tales is unironically plebshit, only remarkable for its trivial precedence

That's agonisingly inane.

It's appreciable for itself. The variety of style and depth of characterization.

See , having sex with your own creation is just embarrassing, its like buying one of these

>her

Beelzebub is the fag m8

this is just your narcissim again...you cant seriously believe the entire academy gets together and tries to invent something like this out of misplaced national pride. How old are you?

Why wouldn't they? Jews only took over the academy recently, Limeys were up to all kinds of shinnanigans before then

>I think his position in the canon has been vastly overstated

Dude, the influence of Milton is tremendous. You know how most people think the snake in the garden of Eden is the devil? That's Milton's invention. The list goes on and on.

Just face it that you're a brainlet who can't handle the erudite poetry of John Milton.

>You know how most people think the snake in the garden of Eden is the devil? That's Milton's invention.

I really doubt thats the case, he might have solidified the mythology but I bet it predated Milton by a long shot

It's suggested by different Christian scholars
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-interpretation/how-the-serpent-became-satan/
>In the New Testament, Satan and his demons have the power to enter and possess people; this is what is said to have happened to Judas (Luke 22:3; John 13:27; cf. Mark 5:12–13; Luke 8:30–32). But when Paul re-tells the story of Adam and Eve, he places the blame on the humans (Romans 5:18; cf. 1 Corinthians 15:21–22) and not on fallen angels, or on the serpent as Satan. Still, the conflation begged to be made, and it will seem natural for later Christian authors—Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Cyprian, Irenaeus and Augustine, for example—to assume Satan’s association with Eden’s talking snake. Most famously, in the 17th century, John Milton elaborates Satan’s role in the Garden poetically, in great detail in Paradise Lost. But this connection is not forged anywhere in the Bible.

I mean Christ it seems common sense to at the very least see the Serpent as a metaphor for sin. Why the fuck would a random Serpent tempt Eve

You're just viewing it throw Milton-colored lenses due to his tremendous influence on Anglo culture.

Well, there's TS Eliot at the very least. If you say he doesn't matter I'll know that you're not worth arguing with.

>it's narcissism to have personal opinion

Sounds like Lucifer is /ourguy/.