Have you ever been out at a restaurant and sent a meal back to the kitchen?

Have you ever been out at a restaurant and sent a meal back to the kitchen?

Once. Apparently a batch of mustard they received was fucked in production. Since they had no more good mustard at the time they just let me have any other non mustard meal for free.

I sent a pasta dish back at olive garden because it tasted like a bottle if wine had been dumped in it. I'm not sure if olive garden really counts as a restaurant though

I don't think so. And I've literally been handed the completely wrong meal before.

No, but I have sent my compliments to the chef.

Just once. I went to the only 24 hour diner in a city and the hash-browns were pale as hell at 3AM. I just told them I'm okay with dark so long as they're not black.

Only once. I discovered a really good deal at a place near me where you get a sirloin and two sides, and one of the sides could be a bowl of soup (which on it's own cost half the price of the entire meal), so I'd get that every time. A big bowl of chili and then fries and steak, rare; meaning you basically bet steak frites and chili cheese fries.

Anyways, sirloin is pretty shitty, so I always ordered it rare. One night it came out medium rare, which completely ruins the experience, so I sent it back. The next one came out medium... They comped the chili and fries that I ate while waiting, then I just ordered some buffalo wings. Sending shit back is embarrassing for everyone involved.

Rarely. I only send it back if they completely fuck up my order.

Yh, was in Lisbon and ordered fish and they left the guts in. Apparently it was "Portuguese style" but I wasn't gonna pay for that shit (no pun intended).

>paying for a condiment

>ordering the mustard

Whenever I go to BJ's I order a large combination pizza then complain that I asked for it with no meat and then they give me the combination pizza free plus the veggie combo.

A meal?, no, once sent a wine back though.
A badly corked Chianti.
The owner went a little overboard and tried to comp the party for everything.

Yes. I went to shitty ass IHOP and the steak tips, and hashbrowns I had were barely luke warm for me and the person I was with. We sent it back, and they cooked they probably just threw it in the microwave because it was warm but a lot tougher than it was the first time. I was gonna send it back again, as I've worked at resturaunts where managers will do the bare minimum for guests or completely blow them off with certain stuff and then just wait to see if they actually complain, but the person I was with was one of those "they'll spit in your food!" people so I didn't send it back again.

Last night. I ordered half dozen oysters. They were served to me frozen solid.

No because I’m not a middle aged white woman

Nope.

>Get handed horribly burnt/borderline inedible food
>guess I won't complain because I'm a big boy xd

My dad once had a bunch of staples in his pizza at Boston Pizza.

Found a place in Missouri where the old lady managed to embed her own hair into the fried chicken. She gave me the stink eye when I complained and they fired her ass then and there.

Not that the chicken would have been much better hairless.

I dont go to shitholes where that happens. I work at a decent upscale restaurant and 90% of the people that send food back match his description

>tried to comp the party for everything

So you refused to get comped? Do you work at taco bell or something? I bet you go to publix too.

Sending food back it asking for it to be spat on

did they have sushi?

Only once. Ordered a fucking 80 dollar dry aged steak medium rare, and they bring it out medium well. If I'm. Spending that much for a piece of meat I want it to be actually enjoyable

Yes. Went to a restaurant in Paris, canard à l'orange came out cold. Sent it back, got it back obviously microwaved. I wanted to get up and leave but my girlfriend persuaded me to stay. I'm still ashamed of this

one time, chicken tendies came out only half cooked.

I once got a Jambalaya with undercooked rice (I'd never had undercooked rice, what a fucking nightmare) and I sent that shit right the fuck back. That's what I get for trying to get Cajun outside of NOLA, it's never a good idea.

Never, but I can remember one meal where I clearly should have.

Went out for sushi in Austin with a couple of my buddies. The rice was so poorly made that it barely held together and it tasted bland from the minimal rice vinegar. I didn't have the heart to send it back because I didn't want the kid to get fired.

Found out later that he got fired anyway. What a waste

Once had a bun with a little mold spot on it which was weird because the bun seemed fresh enough. Asked the waitress if she could bring me a new bun and she was insistent on bringing the whole plate back despite me insisting that just bringing the bun was fine. At least I got a heavy discount.

I went out to brunch with a bunch of my extended family and felt something was wrong with the times on everything and how many complaints were going to the servers. My little cousins were asking me why their pancakes were so sour so I smelled em and sent them back for them, then received my partially cooked Omelett with all the ingredients raw and sent it back. Turns out none of their kitchen staff showed up and they had random servers attempting too cook the food, one had made the pancakes with sour milk that the cooks had left out all night after the off without closing.

Frenchy fucked your food and your gf. Top cuck

i kept sending back a glass of water to the kitchen because there was dirt in the ice

turns out, the "dirt" in the ice was just the light reflection

Even worse, it was a shitskin. It was her turn to pick a restaurant, never making that mistake again

Ah a true Frenchmen

I'm Dutch

The french waiter that fugged your gf

This is why I order fast food. No one can fuck that shit up.

Whats wrong yith you, medium rare anything is delicious

Yes they once gave me an entirely different thing from what i had ordered