Things That Piss You Off: Veeky Forums edition

You know what really grinds my gears? Putting lettuce and tomato on a fucking burger. What retard decided one day "Hey, i really like this sandwich but something's missing. I know, I'll add a green that tastes like the literal shit it's grown in and destroy the flavor of the meat with tomato!" That idiot should be fucking lynched.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when raw onion is used instead of caramelized onions

>not enjoying lettuce on a burger
Who cares. That's your opinion and respect it although I disagree

People asking me to cook their steak to well done after I take it off the grill at medium or medium-rare and they tell me "IT'S RAAAAAAAW".

Sorry, I'll get one of my leather shoes and season it on your plate. Same fucking thing as well done steak.

A rare to medium rare steak is perfectly tender.

Any form of greens on a burger is a sin.

>everything needs to be sweet
Ham planet detected

That's why you use a coarse grain mustard with dill pickles ya fuckin pleb

>pickles
no

Obviously you need dill pickles to cut through the fat. I'm referring to leafy greens.

an hero plz

You first uncultured swine

Jesus dude

I call it like i see it. A salad has no place being on a burger.

>caramelize your onions for about 10 minutes
Exfuckingcuse me?

I still think you're wrong

And i think you have shit taste putting lawn clipping on a burger.

You're right, 10 minutes isn't long enough. Go for 20.

You put tomato on a burger, you put iceburg lettuce on a burger, you place onion on a burger, you put fucking pickles on a burger.

Stop talking.

>you put fucking pickles on a burger.

The only right statement. The rest is shit.

Because you're a pimply fuck up from the mid west. Eat a fucking vegetable, you fat fucking waste of space.

For me, it's nice and crisp and the flavor goes well together I think

Anything but fucking iceberg lettuce desu. Romaine, arugula, and spinach are all way better options.

You try telling that to my family's guests that swears even a suggestion of pink in their steak is going to kill them.

It isn't chicken for Christ's sake.

The reason you use iceberg is because it's very hydrated. I eat fucking romaine on everything else. You want moisture in a burger.

You shouldn't need hydrated lettuce if the burger was made and cooked anywhere near half decently