Tired of driving to LA to eat ramen

Tired of driving to LA to eat ramen.

I figure Curry Ramen is probably the easiest to make since the other meat broths are things that need to be boiled for like 10+ hours.

Any tips on what noodles I should buy and what curry I should get? And is there anything else I should get besides that?
I was thinking S&B Oriental Curry Powder might be the best, but never had it before.

how far of a drive is it that you'd honestly prefer prepackaged ramen over tsujita annex
have you truly fallen so far into plebhood

It's about an hour and a half if traffic isn't too bad.
And I don't want prepackaged ramen that shit is garbage.
I want to be able to make my own from somewhat scratch.

fair enough
considering the area should be able to get a pretty large surplus of grass-fed pork bones for less than $8/lb, 6-8lbs will make enough stock to keep you set for ramen on a while

also, don't buy your noodles lazy faggot. ramen noodles are barely harder to make than any other pasta

>considering the area should be able to get a pretty large surplus of grass-fed pork bones for less than $8/lb, 6-8lbs will make enough stock to keep you set for ramen on a while
Doesn't that take like half a day to properly cook?
>also, don't buy your noodles lazy faggot. ramen noodles are barely harder to make than any other pasta
I really want to but I'm a poorfag sadly, so for the mean time, I'll need to just buy them.

>Doesn't that take like half a day to properly cook?
way longer, 24-48 hours minimum usually but if you did a smaller batch than what i mentioned yeah half a day for a couple pounds
>Doesn't that take like half a day to properly cook?
are you retarded
flour + water + alkalized soda bicarb
these are three things every poor person should have in large amounts
then u just mix em up and roll em out and cut em easy peasy

>then u just mix em up and roll em out and cut em easy peasy
>cut them up
That sounds like it'd take way too long.

Where do you live, Fontana?

>having to drive for ramen
>meanwhile NYC has Mu, Ippudo and Ichiran all within 30 minutes of each other
the absolute state of California

Why are you comparing one city with an entire state you retarded fuck?

A lot of people don't get to eat ramen if they live in shit hole towns

miso soup ramen is easier than curry

>Not living in Houston with one trendy Ramen house per ward plus the loads of them in little Vietnamese area just west of the loop
>Having to take a Subway filled with graffiti and blacks
>Living in a city that smells like piss and maple syrup everywhere
The absolute state of the empire state

Looks like a big slop of shit

If you're closer to south of Los Angeles, drive to Torrance instead.

Why would you drive to LA? Where are you located? Shen-Sen-Gumi in Fountain Valley or Cerritos is incredible.

the only thing that takes forever is tonkotsu. but you're right that you should be using S&B。

however, is right. miso broth is very easy.

>cares enough about race to whine about blacks on the subway
>doesn't care enough about race to avoid "ramen" made by vietnamese
ok cletus

Theyre from New York, theyre not supposed to be smart.

In order of things the world cares about:

Ramen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Niggers

hope this helps

>going to literally any ramen place within the radius of LA that isn't tsujita annex
tastelet

You're on the wrong board buddy.

When you have cooked the brough it should be pretty easy. Get storage glasses for storing a big amount though.

The broth actually need about 24-48 hours to cook, so you better make a proper amount and prepare for the fucking gas/electricity bill