Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
What are your thoughts on Cottage Cheese?
Do you prefer Large or Small curd?

I like cottage cheese. I have it with breakfast sometimes. I prefer the small curd consistency I guess, but I don't have much of a preference.

I love dairy products but have actually never tried cottage cheese, is it similar to ricotta?

Way chunkier

I like it in lieu of salad dressing, sometimes with crackers

Much less rich. Flavor is more like milk.

It's like cheese curd drenched in really dense cream almost

Kys keeno cottage cheese is literal shit

Wew

I hate this stuff. Just eat oatmeal if you want a nutritious mush with fruit in the morning desu.

Idk what it is but i fucking love the stuff. I eat it out of the container a few bites at a time with salt and pepper when im craving a snack. My only source of dairy. 2% small curd.

They're both good

Same

>2%
Whole or nothing.

I prefer the taste of 2% as well.

no its disgusting

Smaller curd with uniform consistency. Usually either put a couple scoops into my oatmeal bowl after its empty or put on tomatoe slices.

Doesn't matter as long as it has a shit tonne of black pepper on it.

'Whole milk' still is only ~4% fat though, are you touting that the extra ~2% makes it 'right'? What is your problem with admitting but not admitting that a higher fat content in your liquid is what is adding flavor to it!

Heavy whipping cream or go home faggots.

pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything

I've always been a large curd fan, my whole life. But since I tried this brand called Good, I guess I'm a small curd lover now, since it's the creamiest, thickest, most awesome cottage cheese I've ever had. If the store is out of that brand, though, I'll buy my old friend large curd.

Small curd, served in a bowl with a spoonful of your favorite jam.

My favorite "brand" of cottage cheese is Kroger's 4% Large curd. I can eat it without any other toppings. My least favorite "brand" is Daisy.

Daisy is watery shit.
Why is it so hard to find large curd? It's my favorite, but out of all the grocery stores in my area, only Safeway carries it.