Costco hotdogs

Anybody ever have these? Fuckin banging.

I always feel guilty because the price for one and a soda is so good that I have to be getting a new form of cancer every time I have one

the costcos around me dont have toppings anymore... they just have dispensers of mustard and ketchup... you have to ask for relish, onions, saurkraut, etc at the register

corporate greed knows no bounds!

I love the hotdogs but goddamn those chicken bakes are amazing

That Costco is fucked. I bet you some dude came in an fucked with the toppings and made a huge mess and management decided to remove it rather than have another incident. Costcos around me still have toppings.

Oh yea I had one of those once. Was pretty good.

>corporate greed knows no bounds!
It's not really, someone told me he went to get food from Costco and someone had thrown a used napkin into one of the condiment containers. All of that topping had to be thrown away. But if you can still get it for free it's not a big deal.

D O G A N D A C U P

Costco. You come for the 12 pack of pianos and stay for the hotdogs. Fuck those are some good dogs.

Fucked good, or fucked bad? That looks pretty good. I'd enjoy that so likely Costco good.

Looks like a big slop of shit

Maybe you suck too much D. So post a picture of what you want. I bet you wont.

Does anyone who makes more money than you do a big slop of shit as well?

It's someone forcing a meme. Maybe because he's tired of people going into any thread with Indian food and saying "look like poopy XD", so he's going to drive it into the ground so that nobody does it anymore and we should all be thankful that Batman is doing this for us.

Nah I'm usually too busy noshing on that chicken bake GOTDAYUM

everything on the menu is great but pic related is my favorite

Sams club is better, they have nathans hot dogs

what do we think

It’s probably because of abuse; is there a Korea town near you? Koreans were making an onion salad with all the condiments, seems they use 20 times more onions than in US stores...

i'm usually just a slice of pep guy, but i can't say chicken bakes aren't fire

did they change the berry smoothie recipe? it's been tasting different

All the sams clubs in my state closed down and now costco is increasing the prices of some of their shit since they don't have competition anymore. I know everyone wants to make money but it sucks

is good but they need to stop putting food coloring in their relish.

I like it

>Anybody ever have these?
I had a polish dog since im disgusted with the weinner/bolonga taste
Its bored me to no end

how hot is that dog?

these have never looked good to me, sell me on them
just looks like dry bread, chicken and probably too much garlic

Costco poutine ain't bad tbph

>poutine
hahaha

the poutine meme needs to stop, it's literally the worst pile of trash food on the planet. If I wanted potatoes, cheese, and some kind of nasty sauce, I would just eat potatoes, cheese, and sauce. this is the most shilled pile of poop I have ever seen.

I'm residing in Taiwan, and the chinks will go in to Costco, get a slice of pizza or whatever else comes on a plate, eat that, and take the paper plate to the back and dump half the container of chopped onions on it, then pour on a quart of mustard. Then they sit there and eat it.

Not at all joking. I am amazed that Costco hasn't put that shit under lock and key yet. Not only is it disgusting, it's also costing the place an insane amount of money. Some of them will bring a plastic bag and fill it with chopped onions or relish or whatever, and take it home.

That almost looks fake, like a photoshoot/food designer hotdog.

Back to your sip/tendies thread.

yea , i like pig skin and labia cuttings ground into a casing too

The hottest of them all.

It's amazing. Try it. However, I guess it also depends on the quality of your Costco

god damn those fucking subhumans

Do you need a membership to buy food from the food court?

Is it weird to go to Costco just for a hotdog?

no onions, no polish dog.

Goddamn i love me a costco hot dog.
>relish
>deli mustard
>’nions
>’kraut
Washed down with a big ol slug of ice water. It simply cannot be beat.

No, no one has ever had a Costco hot dog.

For me it's le big maq tbη familia

No, no. Some Costco's even have the food court outside for plebs like you.

If it's good quality ingredients it's really good. Beach towns in Canada always have some dope ass little fry shop that'll make top tier poutine.

~1000 F / 537 C

They're a bit too sausagey for my tastes. I overload them with onions relish and condiments then they're amazing.

I prefer the chili. Especially if you add the red pepper flakes they have at the condiment counter.

Jesus christ, what is wrong with them?

Some beaner ruined it for everyone.

Looks like a big gross slop of shit.

I hate poor people so god damn much. All they do is inconvenience others. Poor assholes always seem to have large families too. More fucking mouths for actual hard working people to feed.

he's probably not wrong though

>no one talking about ikea hotdog

How can you be this stupid? Are your parents siblings?