Coworkers started weight loss challenge

How do I sabotage?

Easy mode: They are all obese women

bake cookies and bring them in every day

Tell them they already look good and fuck them.
They'll give up immediately.

why do white women do this? sabotage others when you're too lazy to do anything about your pathetic life

op is actually the one trying to lose weight and wants to know what to look out for

Also cum in them

op don't do this

try it it feels good

Not your private army.

>private

Fucking newfags lmao.

You are a stupid cunty bitch.

Anyone you love will develop a resentment for you and the darkness that pervades your personal life.

gif related, die you divisive bitch. You lack the ability to work hard and it shows.

Erupting gas can at the end is a nice finishing touch

t. triggered hamplanet

Tell them cane sugar soda is fair game and that it's the corn syrup nonsense that makes people fat.

Not hard, desu. Just eat/drink unhealthy shit that will catch their eyes. They'll crack easy.
>thinking Veeky Forums autists can amount to an anything
kek

Tell them eating those "thins" of cookies are healthier
I checked the block on the back of them, they have a higher density of all of the shit in normal ones and more sugar total, not even getting into density with that one
So the same amount of one cookie and however many things to equal up to it the thins are way worse, and just one thing and one cookie the thin is more sugar

You don't need to do anything, they'll give up before the end of the week.

/thread

Why the fuck would you want to stop fat women from losing weight. Fat people need to stop being fat, or shot. They are trying to not be fat. Let them.

I'd fuck Foxie Roxie's brains out

give them encouragement and compliment their progress

You really are just helping them commit suicide though like tempting a smoker to pick up the habit again by giving him a lucy or two when you guys are out drinking

tell them that fruit juice is really good for detoxing and to drink 2 liters a day

Bring in tasty meals like pizza and stuff for yourself. But make sure it's hot. Maybe order pizza during lunch if you can. And eat it really close to them. The aroma will tempt them. You can offer them a "small" piece and if they accept, they will go home afterwards and eat an extra large triple pepperoni and double cheese pizza with a whole bottle of ranch and 1 gallon of mountain dew.

South Bronx Paradise, baby!

>lucy
*Loosey as in a Loose cigarette.

Encourage them and be happy that they're trying to improve their lives instead of being a miserable malignant cunt faggot who browses Veeky Forums

Jesus, what a passive aggressive petty little cunt.

is on the right track, but I would suggest not even telling them that the thins are healthier and go for miniature foods. Bring in maybe a box of mini blueberry muffins and just leave it out, odds are they will eat multiple because "they're so small."

sabotage the elevator and pose with some glazed donuts at the top of the stairs. if that doesn't work try forcefeeding.

>instead of being a miserable malignant cunt faggot who browses Veeky Forums
90% of the people on this site are miserable cunt faggots, so I doubt OP is gonna stop. He is still a fag, tho.

Looks like the Veeky Forums crossboarding virgins are getting assblasted again.

Why? Why would you do that to people who honestly want to change for the better? Are you some gay ass crab pulling everyone to his level to feel better about himself?

OP must be a fatty who's mad people are trying to get away from obesity
Stop being such a fag and maybe ask if you can join and try to lose weight yourself you fat weasel

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you could possibly think this was a clever response

It sounds like you need to find another job if this is how you feel about your coworkers user. Maybe get an actual job not secretary work?

Side note; they are fat for a reason. What should you do you ask? Nothing. They will keep their old habits without your influence.

Why do you guys want these women to remain being fatties? They quickly become a drain on healthcare and they could fix that just by not being fat fucks. Don't you guys want good health care? Imagine being on the brink of death and you die as you're being transferred to another hospital because these exact women are taking up rooms getting heart transplants.

Hit on them and say they're hot how they are then pork them on the clock so you get paid for that nut.

What a faggot. Kill yourself.

leave these around.