Why is it so good?

Why is it so good?

Owner is a white Christian male

crispiness is next to godliness

Because they tell gays(mentally deficient clowns) to fuck off and also haven’t forgotten the fact that this country was founded on the principles of God and family - two basis that are a honey pot for numales and liberals. Basically if the former and latter were to be executed via firing range, the world would be a much better place

Wtf bro

You can't spell good without God.

>former and latter
Work on your vocabulary, my dude.

How many times are you going to post this exact same thread?

I worked at what was considered a flagship location (we were used for upper management tours, got new things before everyone else, plus a bunch of things that were tested that never made it to market), and while Chick-fil-A may sponsor weird focus-on-the-family summer camps or whatever, it sure as shit doesn't stop them from hiring nothing but flamngly gay dudes to work the counter and drive thru. Well, and high school girls, but that's to be expected. College gays and high school girls up front, it's practically law.

Will /pol/ ever leave?

Talk about food ffs

Kinda bland

Amen

>pol boogyman after redddit fag
you should probably go back.

>le boogeyman meme

dumb frogposter

He has a quota to meet. It's supposed to be 30 threads a month, but the marketing team forgot Veeky Forums is much slow non-vacation months.

The chicken is all marinated the way old English monks used to do fried chickeb centuries ago. Lemon juice, malt vinegar, plenty of seasonings, and 2 bay leaves per portion.

What were some flagship specific items?

Light breading with decent meat in peanut oil.

It's not, it's average at best. However they had a great marketing strategy to virtue signal their homophobia so troglodytes pretend it's mana from heaven.

They're just kind of meh. I go there so i can check out the MILFs in yoga pants

dat msg in the chicken coating

high prices pay for dat clean peanut oil

Because youve never had good fried chicken

all of the CFAs in my area switched to vegetable oil to please the allergyfags :(((((((((((

Salt, acid, protein, fat and brioche buns

Serious answer: they use msg in their seasoning

Because god said so.

work on your grammer dude, also fuck off they dont hate all gays just the obnoxious ones

Go back to 2014 and post the frog

I was under the impression they marinated the chicken in pickle juice, rather than some actual mixture. You’d save money that way too.