Is it ok to use slightly spoiled rice for fried rice, if i cooked it thoroughly and overheated it a bit?

is it ok to use slightly spoiled rice for fried rice, if i cooked it thoroughly and overheated it a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_cereus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. But do it anyway and post results.

It is if you like getting sick.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_cereus

who's that lil thot

OP here

oh shit lads, its too late. i actually already cooked and ate the rice earlier (like 10 mins ago).

What do now??

Also that bacteria is for fried rice that has been sitting at room temp for a while. I ate the rice straight after i cooked it. Will i be fine? Surely the bacteria causing the spoilt smell would've been killed off while i cooked and that bacteria is another set that grows

bacteria create toxins that can make you sick. you're right that the bacteria were killed but the toxins they created are not destroyed by heat

It's not the bacteria that kills you, it's the toxins they produce, and some of those toxins are not killed by heat.

what can i do about the toxins?

You retarded faggot. I hope this is bait.

you could vomit out the food to minimize exposure or just do nothing and see what happens. I've eaten spoiled chicken before and been totally fine so I can't imagine slightly spoiled rice is going to kill you

If you have a functioning immune system you'll probably be fine.

Like said, throw up. If you still get sick, go to the emergency room if you can't keep fluids down for more than 3 days. They'll hook you up to an IV and give you saline.

That girl looks ree- tard'- eddd!

No. Just no. It'll have a sourish taste of food time bad.

This

why can girls make the soyboy face and it looks hot

cook it real hot, it kills the toxins

We make fun of the soyboy face because it's feminine

Don't die on us OP

You could post more of that qt before you pass away

how did it taste? most likely you'll be okay or have some shits tomorrow, but i doubt anything really bad would happen

Yoga and $18 dollar smoothies are your only hope

my sister asshole

Did OP died?

I'd fuck the shit out of that underaged whore

turns out he was american and got arrested for posting that picture, sadly