How many ya want?

How many ya want?

Just one.

Yours. ;)

Yeah ill take four of the small ones two big ones and a few of the medium ones

The lot, thanks. See you next winter.

Could you hang one near the exhaust and rev the engine for a couple hours? I like smoked sausage.

those things have probably been knocking around the inside of that dirty ass car getting covered in who knows what kind of contaminated substances

>the coach of vytautas prienu posts on Veeky Forums

>live in sacramento california
>every grocery store has a fat mexican lady selling tamales out of big steel pots in the back of her van in the parking lot

I actually tried the tamales from a lady selling it from the back of her van
It was actually pretty good but I still wouldn't do it again

why the fuck not they're delicious

are you some kind of pussy

Tamale ladies are awesome.

We've got the same tamale ladies here in Texas.

They're based and I will almost always buy some, so long as they've got pork tamales. Even a substandard tamale is still really good, and they're almost always less than a dollar a piece, so it's a safe bet.

Went backpacking through Europe when I was in college (15 years ago) and stayed a nice hostel in Paris for a while. A group of Poles came to stay there and they were a bit odd.

They brought all of their own food with them, including about 100+ sausages that was fixed on a pole that they carried on their shoulders. Everybody thought it was really weird. There were communal showers and I never saw any of them bathe while they were there.

Most hostels are rather social. Most people try to meet each other and get to know one another but they kept completely to themselves. They didn't talk to anyone and didn't even make eye contact with others.

Strangely enough, they disappeared in the middle of the night without paying their bill. They also stole all of the showerheads out of the shower stalls. I guess there is a showerhead shortage in Poland.

The pic you have with a trunk full of sausage made me think of them.

>They brought all of their own food with them, including about 100+ sausages that was fixed on a pole that they carried on their shoulders. Everybody thought it was really weird.
Polish sausages a best. This is not weird. Most likely 100x better than hostel slop.
>There were communal showers and I never saw any of them bathe while they were there.
Glorious Poles get up at 3 am and shower while everyone is still asleep.
>They didn't talk to anyone and didn't even make eye contact with others.
Why would they? They were presumably travelling as a group and had no need for other friends.
>They also stole all of the showerheads out of the shower stalls.
They're Poles, alright.

Because I moved and there is different tamale lady here but I'm scared of trying it because it's a different person selling tamales

Isn't that illegal? I don't think the law would allow for people selling food off of their car

That reminds me of my Polish neighbor. Before Easter he smokes a bunch of sausages and other meats. A couple years ago on Easter morning I was getting into my car to go to visit my parents and he was loading his own car to go to his family's Easter celebration. "You like sausage?," he yelled to me. "Sure," I said. He reached into his trunk and pulled out a Kielbasa, then came over and handed it to me. I wished him a happy Easter, and took the sausage to my parents' place. It was awesome.

The fact she's even in the country is already illegal. I doubt she gives a shit about the finer points of the food health and safety requirements for sale of tamales.

>Isn't that illegal?

Asking if illegals care about doing illegal things.

Are all white kids this brain damaged?

You can't fit enough sausages to Rapid Spaceback for me

>Asking if illegals care about doing illegal things.
>Are all white kids this brain damaged?
Its funny how delusional fearful cowards can be ... the only thing worse is giving these stupid delusion people an audience.

Im a feminine asian man

>Are all white kids this brain damaged?
Most millennials, yes