Webm thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517250667159.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seeing as the head is already cut off, must be the death throes of the corpse. Must take a lot of skill and nerves to be able to cut through that.

Still would.

What kind of fish is that?

a dead one

Punch her in the face? I would as well.

Looks like a tuna

You wouldn't eat an Anime, would you?

what a ridiculous assumption

that guy draws better in pancake batter than most people on DA

I've always wanted to try this

Thats a fucking professional right there. I do a shit job filleting fish even when it's fully dead

nice noodles

I want to say a very fresh tuna but it's pretty small

>Fermat's

Might be a skipjack tuna?

he's cute

>one day our dishbitch was examining the tubing running to and from the dishwasher and thought to himself, why can't these tubes be pasta? and that's how the dish was born.
>that'll be $300 + tip sir

how the fuck does he get out of there without breaking the eggs?

he can't leave until he sells out or at least sell enough to make a clear path out of there.

Fortunately, Reimu isn't anime, so it's okay

well shit, no wonder he's so surly

What is this cooking technique called?

Extreme faggotry

Why does this get posted? There is nothing interesting going on.

I could almost swear I have seen this posted before. Sometimes it feels like I am stuck on the Event Horizon or something.

it's a meme response to that webm. lurk more. and remember you're here forever.

Anybody have those webms of that fancy Japanese crab cooking?

because it is the only time the Italians have developed something that doesn't require minimal effort. But I would guess that it is done to minimize effectiveness so that they don't have to do more work. In the part of the world where sloth is still regarded a deadly sin we use a double handled knife if we need to cut a cheese wheel by hand.

>twice

Think about that big sloppy oily poop that's gonna poke out of her powdered little balloon knot after consuming all those steaks (I'm imagining it being powdered *sniggers*)

Mouth is watering Imagining the whole thing sliding into my gaping lips, the undigested oils dripping off and down my face. The first bite, oh that first bite would be amazing. I can Just imagine it being packed as tight as a Vienna sausage but bigger, stickier, and most definitely stinkier!

someone please kill it with fire.

God just use a sword or something.

ah what the hell, have a (you)

that looks beyond terrible

Not even a cute shmup gril.

This looks super disgusting and I want one.

looks like Melania.

noice

why does it move so much even though its dead? was it recently killed and having death spasms or something?

nani?!

ruining a knife

Can we just ban Indian ISPs?

Jack better fucking be satire.

meme dish

oh no

Hehehehe... nope!

what the fuck are you supposed to do with the rest of the meat?
shit's retarded

why they using a fucking goblet for the wine

>cheese

why?

reminds me of that mexican young guy getting flayed alive for 5 mins after they decapitate his father

nice trips

There's a satyr on the tablecloth and a dragon head or something early in the video too, they're probably goths

Soccer mom cuisine.

Not to mention that it is upside down and backwards from the end result

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517250667159.webm

i wander how many men that man dismembered/disemboweled before being shown on video

good knife technique

>all that mozzarella

Kek, this

nice nubs

Maybe if he cut the bottom of the potato for more stability he would not look so retarded. Also you can cut the potato in half.

ah yes, who doesn't have 3 cups of rotisserie chicken on hand at all time

>Le fake eat-a-lot girl

that looks utterly disgusting

I'll take 3

Always wondered what happened to that guy from the sopranos

>2hu
>anime
more like Sonic the Hedgehog-tier "made my original character" autism.

>le more-for-you

>Oh cool comes with a side of fries
>What's this? Cheesy fries!
>spongebobohnoohyes.webM

What would posses a woman to eat 15 Big Macs?

I think there's something wrong with her where all the food she eats instantly falls out of her ass while only a negligible amount of nutrition is getting absorbed

women binge eat when they are "depressed" aka chad and his friends aren't fucking her on the daily with their 9 inch cocks

Imagine if I just came and punched all of those eggs

How's highschool going?

I could almost swear I have seen this posted before. Sometimes it feels like I am stuck on the Event Horizon or something.

Poo in the loo ultra giga egg chad would beat you to death with a 1200 degree fry pan filled with oil.

dude jack is actually physically retarded.. don't get mad at him.

Growing up, filleting live fish was never this bad. The body never moved after the head was cut off. But of course after you cut the heads off, the fish always continued screaming and flopping their fins.

but why?

Seek help

why? Why would someone do this?