Party snacks

I need some help Veeky Forums. I'm a lonely neckbeard but I got invited to a speed-date meetup thing. I volunteered to bring some snacks. Can you suggest something I can make that'll be: relatively simple to make, can be transported to the location, and most importantly be impressive enough to maybe inspire some handholding? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAqvsjaGJw4
youtube.com/watch?v=8AVuIDGz7iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT A PARTY WITHOUT SOME SPECKLED DICK

Literally bread with sausage/cheese/other nice things on top

Also, thinking that "making food" will impress any woman that won't fuck you over in the long term is dumb

Women want alpha men, not other women

Olive Cheese Balls are simple as fuck, and I've never met anyone who doesn't love them (unless they're weirdos who hate olives). And they are easy to transport, are good straight out of the oven or at room temp, and don't have anything in them that could "spoil".

Dude, you're mixed up. Get your house in order.

>3,800,000,000 people all want the same thing

>The life of a salmon

hey OP, do you have a cookie sheet or another sort of baking sheet?

i recommend the following, or any sort of "dinner roll" sliders
youtube.com/watch?v=sAqvsjaGJw4
>host of the channel is even a neckbeard, just like yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=8AVuIDGz7iA

Oysters Rockefeller

>not cooking so delicious that she fucks you right there in the kitchen

rice is undercooked also Im not eating fucking lemons at a fucking party

Yes, we're all very impressed. You're so cool.

Great suggestion, thanks

>lazy roasties don't love a man who cooks, cooking is womanly
>trust me I know, I'm so Alpha™

Here's how I know you're a little beta faggot. I've successfully avoided paying rent, groceries, and for dates for the past 3 years by cooking for girls and dicking their brains out nightly when they're off work and living in their places till I get bored and move on to the next one while j pocket all my dividends from crypto and securities dividends. Women love someone who can cook, because ultimately most women are shit at it.

Make some good buffalo dip by mixing up wing sauce, plenty of cream cheese, chicken chunks, jalapeños, melted cheese on top and bake it in a tray to melt the cheese, the refrigerate when cooled. Maybe some flourish with sliced tomatoes in a circular pattern baked in the melted cheese on top.

Good luck bud. Don't take yourself too seriously, and crack some jokes about yourself and your cooking to the ladies, but not so depreciatove that you seem like you have no confidence. Make them suck your dick about your cooking and they verbally believe what comes out of their mouth about it being amazing and you're in. You're going to make it brah.

>I'm not eating lemons at a party
Lmao cunt have you ever had a tequila shot in your life?

Here's how I know YOU'RE a low test beta faggot. You seriously recommended fucking buffalo chicken dip? The only women I've EVER seen "love" that shit are fat, low self esteem roasties like yourself. Not only that, you recommended a dip that looks like vomit for him to take to a fucking speed dating event. I'm sure he wants to sit across from women while they both/all have pink creamy vomit in their teeth. You fucking idiot.

Spotted dick you mong

And you still are not married and probably don't have kids. (Probably because all those women would not make good mothers anyway)

Good work senpai

Lol so you are a whore that fucks fatties with bad taste in exchange for getting out of mommy's house for a night
>Literally brags about being a male roastie with no value on a Thai graphic novel message board for cooking

>I'm not eating fucking lemons at a fucking party
A lot of fucking involved in your thinking about lemons and parties

You're supposed to squeeze the lemon onto the oyster, nerd.

>Not eating the whole lemon slice like an alpha

Those little skewers on the left look delicious