What's the best way to eat shrimps? I'm used to the popcorn kind but I'm looking to branch out

What's the best way to eat shrimps? I'm used to the popcorn kind but I'm looking to branch out

Other urls found in this thread:

haddox.sydlexia.com/learntofuckingspeak.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cook them lightly in a chili sauce, then roll up into rice wrapper style spring rolls.

fry in olive oil with garlic finish with lemon juice and parsley
serve with pasta or dont

>Shrimps

haddox.sydlexia.com/learntofuckingspeak.php

You don't eat shrimps?

Grilled.

Do you eat fishes, chickens or beefs?

>Do you eat fishes, chickens or beefs?

Fuck your white people's oppressive "proper" english.

Niggas eat shrimps. Deal with it.

Plurals like this of irregular plurals are acceptable grammar when talking about multiple kinds of plurals. For example, if I was referring to many kinds of fish, "fishes" is a grammatically correct way of referring to them.
You are the worst kind of grammar Nazi, which is one that doesn't actually understand grammar beyond his middle school level of English. Kys.

Sauteed in butter, garlic, and chili flakes over medium heat

That is clearly not how "shrimps" is being used ITT, though. Retard.

and niggers wonder why they can't get white collar jobs without hiring quotas.

How do you know he's not talking about a variety of shrimps, faggot?
You don't. Considering he's asking the best way to eat shrimpS and there are many shrimpS out there, it's perfectly reasonable to assume shrimpS is acceptable here.
gtfo underaged grammar nazi
don't try and out-grammar me again you slimey cocksucker

What’s popcorn shrimp?

alfredo

put some jamaican jerk seasoning on them, grill them on high heat until just cooked, serve with a salsa made from mango/red onion/cilantro/red pepper and lime juice (and a pinch of salt and sugar). you can eat it with rice, that's how i like it.

Wow, are you going to keep embarrassing yourself by trying this hard?

Sliced into thirds, sprinkled with cayenne, and tossed into a pot of thin spaghetti alfredo with butter.

Small shrimp, battered and deep-fried. They're about the same size as popcorn and you usually get a bunch, hence the name.

>Wah mommy people aren't pronouncing food the way I want them to because dialects exist
Cry me a river, you little bitch. The only decent complaint on that list is 'shrimps'.

He's wrong about fillet though.
Filet is pronounced 'fillay' as it's French (the single 'l' is the giveaway).
Fillet is the English version and is pronounced 'fill-ut' or 'fill-et'.