Ok Veeky Forums, I need some advice on how to avoid as much soy as possible?

Ok Veeky Forums, I need some advice on how to avoid as much soy as possible?
Are there any foods to absolutely avoid?

Uh, is that Saberspark from Bronie's React?

wait....yup....there's the nintendo switch

>Cook from scratch instead of microwaving tendies and kid cuisine
There I just cut out 95+% of your soy intake.

Any particular reason OP? Unless you're allergic (in which case you shouldn't "avoid as much as possible" you should strictly follow allergy diet) - there's nothing evil about soy.

Sure some truly disgusting people try to build a religious cult around soy, but it's not like some soy sauce or soy sprouts are gonna turn you into a gay hippie. It's edible, when properly seasoned and prepared it's pretty tasty, sure as hell it's not a steak substitute, but there's no reason to actively avoid it. I'd sooner avoid broccoli or brussel sprouts than soy.

shut the fuck up

It's Will Wheaton

I just don't want to turn into a trap, simple as.

why do I keep seeing dudes with beards making this face in pictures lately?

The root cause is soy in their diet

Why would you avoid broccoli? I eat a ton of that shit, it's delicious and the fiber makes for easy pooping.

Its the 2017/18 duckface. Itll pass soon enough

Why avoid it? It sounds like you need it. The interwebs tells me it's an excellent palette cleanser after a night at the glory hole.

Then surely you need it more than I

>palette
Retard
Retard
Retard

>Retard
>Retard
>Retard
Retard.

>Retard.
>Retard.
>Retard.
Mong

the world needs traps

this
Cook you lazy faggot

O B S E S S E D
honestly lad, if you're THIS obsessed about your soy intake affecting your hormones, just get on fucking hrt already
t. tranny

but doesn't the presence of the beard discredit the lack of testosterone thesis inherent in the "soyboy" moniker?

Nope

I don't take advice from people who will likely shot themselves in the future