Is ginger beer the king of pop?

is ginger beer the king of pop?

>ginger beer
>no alcohol
that's a bad meme you got right there my man

ever heard of a little thing called ROOT BEER buddy?

Yeah. Helps my tummy when I'm full and tastes great. Tied with root beer as best pop

root beer is a bad meme too

>what is root beer
>birch beer
>spruce beer
>malt beer
>small ale
>kvass

You're several hundred years too late to be complaining about this sort of thing

MJ is.

I just had some Crabbie's actually

No, the best is Flathead Lake Black Raspberry. Also Mr. Pibb or a Dublin Dr. Pepper and Blue Sky Cherry Cream are also top tier.

Pretty much the only soda I'll drink

Y E S
Bundaberg 4 Lyfe, niggers.

Are we all forgetting that gingerale is the GOAT mixer for whiskeys?

>mixer for whiskeys

only plebs add mix to their whiskeys

I'm not looking for a sensual experience every time I drink. Sometimes a nice whiskey sour really hits the spot

Ginger ale is weak piss not worth mixing into anything, least of all the one spirit that never needs mixing in the first place

This guy gets it.

A glass of pure, unadulterated rye can be a passage to heaven, but I'll be god damned if it doesn't go well with a splash of ginger ale once in a blue moon.

It is once it becomes a moscow mule

It is indeed fucking delicious but way too much sugar for me.

RGB in Portland has this little pop-up fried chicken sandwich joint inside of it that is breddy damn good too. Brined, smoked, and fried then topped with some kinda kimchi slaw I believe. Simple but delicious and would probably pair well with one of the "adult" ginger beer beverages they serve there.

So Americans really think that whisky is a cordial?

>So
*Do

phucking fone poasters

top tier taste

I hate ginger beer but bundy do some great pop

MJ is the king of Pop.
Also, it's called coke, you dirty damn yankee.

>using a brand name as a generic term

My vote goes to pic related but it's a hassle to find in my area. Ginger beer is fucking delicious though.