Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B000SARHDK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All gummy candy is trash tier.

This is the most disturbing post I have ever read on Veeky Forums

you're a big slop of shit

imagine that, from the 70-something victims of the mad cow disease, there was a small kid that loved gummy candy, but got an horrible disease that turned his brain into gruyere. I can't imagine the terror and dissapointment while his brain was slowly deteriorating and the horror and sadness of his parents.

All for just jelly candies

this is the better choice. it can not be disputed.

Enjoy your artificially flavored meat scrap extract.

>Gelatin
Found the animal abuse sponsor

sorry bro, but these are better

I don't sponsor it but I don't care about it either. What does that make me?

those look fuckin amazing

gummi candy awoke a weird fetish in me

>animals are slaughtered for gelatin

plenty of good gelatine-free gummy sweets
they are lush m80s

I swear there use to be more color gummy worms back when i was a kid
and every company had different looking worms

They're ok but they are a bit gummy and chewy.

they're the only thing good on this ship

>not sour
what's the fucking point

Unironically end your life.

I came in here just to say this.

Gummi worms should be sour.

Agreed.

You faggots better be either pregnant women or children.

Welch's fruity snacks for the win.

amazon.com/gp/product/B000SARHDK

I bought this a couple weeks ago. Five pound bag of gummy worms. It was on sale for ten bucks so I thought fuck it.

Guys, let me tell you, five pounds of anything will make you never want to eat that thing again. I'm not even halfway through. There's at least three pounds left and I've had it for three weeks.

fuck these are addictive

>he doesnt freeze his scooby snacks
get on my level, plebs

The sour worms used to actually be sour. Maybe it was a part of being edgy 90's candy like warheads that took it too far. Now they're just softer gummy worms covered in an extra layer of sugar.

Warheads were fucked. The messed up your mouth/teeth like no other.

For some reason I crave these when I am absolutely sick.

Yeah, if you were a little bitch

My bad, I forgot being an internet tough guy made you immune to shit that breaks down your tooth enamel.

Everyone else looks tough when you're a little bitch, but trust me. I put on my pants one leg at a time like you too.

this. i prefer the chewier snacks.

love that resinous texture.

Please, warheads are the Bloodborne of candy. As overrated as one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been less engaging than the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded balancing that either lets you win or has you die based entirely on luck and unfair game design. All to make the easy feel difficult, to make achievement seem arbitrary.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the souls series. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Final Fantasy 7 in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though

"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time As I played, I noticed that every time I died to a boss, it was because I got hit by an unfair hitbox and it wasn't my fault. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time I died to stupid unfair bullshit. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge besides luck. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to participate in /sip/ threads." And he was right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to drink "hardcore" energy drinks.

patrician candy

How much did you get paid to copypasta that shit? I didn't read it so you lost on me.

Most gummies are overly chewy and what little flavor they have are trapped.

The best gummies are tender with a generous, juicy flavor profile.

I think the problem is that the form - a worm or bear - encourages the gummy designer to focus on making it look (translucent) and behave in an interesting way (wiggly). If the design of the gummi were abstracted from a recognizable form, it could be optimized to provide the best mouth experience.

This is why I am investing all of my net worth - some $500,000 - in a luxury gummy candy business.

I hope that you're serious.

>not eating the most patrician gummy

Cucks.

enjoy it i will

i ate about 150lbs of pussy last night, and im going back for seconds tonight

If it's not sour or Swedish fish don't want it

Freezing them does make it ten million times better
Makes them chewier

I used to eat packages of warheads in a single sitting, still do, they're kinda weak to be honest, sour patch kids pack the most punch out of shit you can normally find at gas stations.

Don't be a bitch like said you are.

are you me?

Same. I am actually addicted to malic acid. I keep trying to find stronger sour candy. So far the strongest has been Barnett's mega sours. They fucked my mouth up so badly I could barely eat solid food for days. It was so delicious though.

I'm tempted to straight up buy a jar of malic acid powder, but I'm honestly afraid I would die..

They're ok. I don't ever crave them like I do with Swedish fish or sour patch watermelon.

is this the start of a meme singularity?

lol swede and sour fish

the king of gummy candy coming through watch out

Why are these never in stock anywhere? Stores always had them until late 2016. Do they seriously expect people to pay $30 for 1 box and hope it doesn't get destroyed/lost/eaten when being shipped through the mail?

They're always available at my grocery store. I don't eat candy anymore but there's basically a candy warehouse in the next town over that has just about anything you can imagine. Even shit I thought they didn't make anymore. You might want to take a look for one in your region and stock up on some stuff, start a little "candy pantry."

Also, SweetTarts are better than Bottlecaps.

The whole point of gummies are to be really chewy. I am always disappointed when a gummy isn't chewy enough, or runs out of flavor before I'm done chewing it. Gummies should be gummy. They're not jellies.

I agree with this, I love my gummies to be really chewy.
Sometimes when I get a bag of haribo and its too fresh I'll leave it open for a day or two
some people would say they're borderline stale but hey thats how I like em

>mfw dad used to give me these when i visited his house for the weekend