/ch/ general

condiment hate thread incoming

fuck catchup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6QhW5S8Gk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

barring miracle whip and other revolting salad creams, every condiment has a purpose.
even babby-tier stuff like ketchup, honey-mustard and sweet barbecue sauces work if they are used as ingredients. not all condiments have to be eaten slathered onto chicken tenders.

leave chicken tendies out of this, like a true patrician I exclusively eat my tendies naked

youtube.com/watch?v=s6QhW5S8Gk4

I fucking hate mayonnaise

same
unless it's home-made
home-made mayos and aiolis are usually really nice

>tfw grew up hating condiments but can eat them now if I feel like it

The weird looks I got from other kids and getting called a weirdo faggot by my dad were worth avoiding all those unnecessary calories/sugar/fat

>true patrician
True faggot

fucktard faggot

>that logo
How do they keep getting away with it? Not that I mind, I just honestly want to know. It's like Cleveland is so below anyone's radar that the outrage hasn't hit yet.

You do hear about it quite a lot. During the WS, Twitter was spammed with outrage about Chief Wahoo. Having grown up in Cleveland, most of us are pretty desensitized to it. It's just a cartoon character. Nowadays we often wear something with the capital "C" on it rather than the logo, and I'm pretty sure Bertmans no longer uses it on their label.

Sports in general tends to be a pretty reactionary world. People think they're losing something if you get rid of the racist mascots. I don't really give a fuck. Just retire the mascot and keep doing what you're doing. Early in the history of baseball, whole teams appeared or disappeared, or changed their names, all the damn time. I'm not attached to a fucking cartoon Amerindian.

Forgot to mention, the Tribe is actually taking Chief Wahoo off the uniform.

I was unawares. Thanks for the update. I used to sit next to a 50 year old clevelander at work and he didn't see the big deal, I would laugh at him. Well good for them I guess.

too thick and heavy for the weather where I live

ya'll should already know mustard is the master condiment

How come you're so in sync with the environment m8.

Horseradish and mustard are best, ljutenica second best.

>general

Your dad sounds like a fucking child.

are you autistic cause you havent made any kind of statement on anything with yout post

>refuses to use sickeningly sweet, babby-tier sugar sauces
>a child
you really didnt think that through did you? go back to sucking down that honey mustard, manbaby

how can you hate these? i could see hating french's but not this.

Not a fan of ranch. Mayo is nice in small doses but often restaurants think that more mayo = more flavor and ruin many-a-sandwich.

"""Wasabi""" can fuck right off. Any sushi restaurant that serves green horseradish and has the fucking nerve to call it wasabi won't ever get my business.