Thoughts on these eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWmp3a_lQBc?t=280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking gross cant stand eggs

top it with some hot sauce.

kill yourself, ryan

>top it with some hot sauce.
>not specifying the precise combination of peppers to reach 1,000,000 scoville units in the hot sauce
You don't belong on this board.

i'm a total eggslut haha

Looks like a big slop of shit.

Your whites look retarded and your yolks are a broken mess. 3/10.

it is from munchies

idiot

>your

disgusting. would heem the man that thought this was okay

That's a lot of oil

Are you legitimately braindead?

I'd eat them.
I like eggs.

ok shittawa

Looks like what I understand to be the Spanish style of frying eggs. Pretty disgusting, aside from being a sloppy as fuck attempt.

4 jew

they're not my eggs genius

notice the MUNCHIES and youtube layout

I used to be real picky about eggs, over easy, no crispy edges. not anymore, those eggs look fine.

what is this, spit soup?

I prefer mine over medium over toast with Tabasco sauce in the broken yolk. just enough to run on the bread but not to drip.

only rational person on Veeky Forums

eggs basking in a LOT of fat = yum = cancer = good

what is this, snot soup?

Could use a few sliced jalapenos, smoked Gouda cheese and some Ezekiel bread.

eggs basking in a LOT of cum = yum = cancer = good

Suck a dick, Joe.

No way man! I got a wife and kids.

>broken yolks and overcooked whites
Wtf?

how do you guys get eggs to taste like anything decent

salt and peper

Can someone link to this video?

but then all you taste is salt and pepper :|

youtu.be/ZWmp3a_lQBc?t=280

no worries friendo

Thanks dude. Was just curious because sometimes I think their munchies segments are kind of interesting, other times I think they are total shit. But all in all Vice is indeed shit.

i kinda like matty matheson

he's self aware enough to know when he's being a bit of a faggot

Gomenasai, my name is Ryan-Kun.

I’m a 21 year old Canadian Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Kanji on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my studying skills and drinking tea.

I train in Japanese every day, this superior language has 3 different scripts and some of the most obtuse grammar in the world. I already earned my JLPT N1 and am studying to pass the N2 now.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and culture like buddhism and j-pop, which i follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to teach english at a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become the husband of kanako momota!

I own several patagonia jackets, which I wear around campus. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my TAs and foreign asian exchange students and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

N1 is the highest level Ryan-Kun

Thanks Ryan-Kun!

I could make better eggs, and I don't cook very much.

oh good, I was looking for the egg general. Was quite pleased with this gradient I got before.

True eggs are meant to be boiled.
Less water to clean up pot, plate, etc., less stinky shells in your garbage (or your fridge, where they don't stink but take up space until whole carton's empty), less fat, eggs are already fatty. It does take up more time, hence more electricity, though could be wasted in the end.

ive been doing some calculations and ive discovered by inspection that broiled eggs are gross

haha

You dummie. You still taste the egg. That's like saying no matter what you add to anything it will just taste like the combine nation of seasonings you added.

Good thing they said boiled then and not broiled.

Overcooked yolk, whites are burned on the edges, over seasoned. 2/10 would never eat.

So it definitely is

Cook them with butter and add some sort of seasoning on them. I've added cumin, garlic&herb mix, cayenne, etc.

fuckign nasty. kys ryan