Anyone ever try mixing spinach in beef for burgers?

Anyone ever try mixing spinach in beef for burgers?

I recently found out I have an allergy to gluten and am finding a renewed love for beef.

Making up a bunch of different mixes of burger patties and hickory smoking them.

Meat mix is 1lb 90/10 bison, 1lb 85/15 choice angus, and 3lb 80/20 chuck.

Any tips?

You have a gluten allergy because you're a fuckin idiot.

gluten allergy = add spinach to beef?
are you ass-backwards autistic
how did you come to this conclusion
have you perhaps considered putting spinach /on/ the burger and not ruining the meat like a retard

Or maybe because my intestines swell when I eat something with wheat? Go kill yourself.

What the fuck is the difference? How is it ruining the meat? You meat spergs are autistic as fuck. I'm going to add a banana to it just to watch you rage.

So what should I season my burger with meat spergs?

Looks like a slop of shit.

Barley

Gluten

Spinach gives you kidney stones. Stop eating rabbit food.

>i didn't graduate highschool biology or go to culinary school
>it doesn't affect the quality of the meat guys :)
consider this

Your intestines swell when you eat meat because your father is ashamed of his faggot child and your mother craves niggers. Get the fuck off my board gluten free fag. Your kind is NOT welcome here.

This is a troll thread

more meat

Meat doesnt have gluten. Bread does. I cant have the buns. Just the meat.

Define quality meat then. Last retard I knew that went to culinary school and talked shit about "quality meat" worked at a pizza hut. Congrats on graduating high school btw. For the record, this is meat That's been in my deep freezer for about a month and a half and I'm cleaning out as well as making meals to eat throughout the week. I'm not feeding the goddamn prince of Dubai. I'm not tryinf to impress anyone. Many famous chefs call for onions, eggs, and bread crumbs in their burgers. What should i season my burgers with oh mighty sperg Lord of the meat?

Since you niggers are such fucking spergs ill just add some Kirkland no salt, mix it up. Shape the burgers then top with salt and pepper. Niggers.

Youll probably complain that I'm not using freshly crushed white pepper and sea salt.

Just dropped about 20 burgers on the smoker. Mixed some banana, spinach, raw okra, siracha, and raisins. Well see how it come out

Yum diddley um

You have to eat spinach with sesame seeds, or you’ll build kidney stones.

did you cook your food with a play-doh kitchen set?

I don't know why you would do this, gluten or not. I usually use a day off olive oil as a binder, along with basil and garlic to flavor the burger. Top with spinach if you want, cheese, a ripe hearty tomato and aioli of your choice. Serve on a plate with a side of double fried fries and use a fork.

You guys are so naive. Its just mixed meat seasoned with salt and pepper and smoker with hickory. I made them smaller because its easier to measure out and keep track of how much I'm eating and they're less fatty overall. Siracha sauce should have been a dead giveaway. My god you're all stupid.

You gluten intolerant too? Took me a few tries to learn the secret to a perfect cookie. Id share it but I'm in the process of getting the recipe patented for distribution.