Townsends is at it again with some top tier comfort food

Townsends is at it again with some top tier comfort food.

Made this tonight, it's fuckin incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1EVhCTIJME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKboeeH6QMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trying to be edgy by insulting the most beloved figure on Veeky Forums

Is this literally the same lame-ass user going to every thread and writing "big slops of shit" in response to everything?

hurr durr

>autistic faggot with a scat fetish

This is what you get for trying to talk about food on Veeky Forums

It's not the same watching Townsend anymore knowing he hires black guys to role play as slaves and have sex with his wife while he watches and makes traditional pudding for them afterwards

I used to enjoy coming to Veeky Forums

>trying this little

fuck this looks good. Hardest part is probably finding the right ale to cook it in however.

maybe like a saison?

I really like his channel but the damn music gets stuck in my head for days after watching a video.

So savory and so simple

I want John to hug me and tell me everything will be alright

is this what white "people" consider to be their culture? y'all mayonnaise eaters are pathetic.

You're better than this, user. You just have to put some effort in and actually try.

this baitpost is pathetic

holy shit what an awful thread

1/10, do try harder next time.

I find his cooking videos fascinating but I can't get over the vibe he gives off. I feel like he is probably an ass in person.

I've heard from the people who've met him that he's actually quite chill.

The handful of recipes I have made have been fun and interesting.

My favorite this season has been the "apple custard pie" or whatever. Fresh mountain apples and I started making my own butter explicitly for this pie.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKboeeH6QMQ

Living history is my sexual fetish. Wish it weren't hobby-tier tho.

Piss poor searing.

That roux-ball technique is really neat

I believe it. I'm sure it's just me.

Probably something closer to an american brown ale would be what this would have been cooked in as those were made on the fly, but I bet saison would be very good as well

He'd let you hug his wife as well.

>doesn't realize it's a different kind of steak
>doesn't realize the recipe is from the 1700s which is the entire purpose of this series

Isn't this the cunt who tried to turn his Orange Fool video into a political statement?

wait what happened

People in the comment section were making jokes about "orange fool" revolving around Donald Trump, he said it had nothing to do with it.

Made a video about a dessert called Orange Fool shortly after Trump went into office. The subtitle to the video was "A dessert fit for a President". When people called him out on it, he played innocent and insisted it was all a coincidence.

He made that video way in advance, and in George Washington's house.

Right. "Pure coincidence"