I'm going to start volunteering for free with the janitorial team at a local hospital...

I'm going to start volunteering for free with the janitorial team at a local hospital, and there's a break room with a fridge/freezer/microwave. It's a late night shift, so what late night goodies should I bring to eat? pic related, obviously

Frozen chinese meals and pumpkin juice

Why the volunteer position?
Also, microwaveable foods.

>real cheese
How is this an accomplishment exactly?

Well, it's better than all the processed foods that carefully avoid directly referring to their ingredients as actually being "cheese" or "chocolate" or whatever, making it obvious that there is nothing in the product that they can legally name as such.

you can find these at costco
pretty good microwave chewy noodles
taste just like any regular lo mein

Never heard of fake cheese or chocolate except for some vegan products that look like cheese, but even those are specifically called as what they are. Cheese is super cheap. I guess this is just an American thing?

None. Just don't eat.
All break rooms smell like week old chicken ramen and its disgusting.

Just bring leftovers. Don't eat garbage just because it's late at night.

Totinos pizza rolls has fake cheese

why the fuck would u volunteer??

I like to do things for free.

I got moldy gutters and half a pizza pie for you

How are those egg cheese and Chorizo hotpockets? I accidentally got a huge box of them from sams club cuz i thought they were sausage.

Hot Pockets are a food I would usually only consume in the privacy of my home. Salad, yogurt, oatmeal, sandwiches and leftovers are what I usually bring to work. Plus a piece of fruit and an energy drink.

>volunteering for free
Redundant

If its a hospital just eat off the trays of the patients. Most are to sick or old to eat everything.

I don't want to catch their diseases.

This.
I used to work in a retard home and we'd have to serve them lunch before we could have ours and I'd be like FUCK THAT SHIT lmao creeping those tards meatballs and shit I'd be full before it was time for my lunch

Should've eaten all their food and let them starve

Come to Seattle and hang out with me for free. :3