A diet please

Diet Coke, especially from the fountain, tastes good. I don't need any other justification to drink it.

Less sugar?

I personally just dislike how sugary regular soda tastes.

Don't care. I don't drink enough soda for that to ever matter. I do prefer the taste to regular Coke though, so maybe the sweetener does have something to do with it.

It's not about calories it's about diabetes.

Many calories equals much sugar equals diabetus.

No sugar equals no diabetus.

This desu
Regular soda feels like I'm drinking sticky medicine or something.

ive grown to dislike regular coke, now im stuck at coke zero.
unironicly prefer cold Fanta for Fastfood
To bad nobody buys it for mixing with booze

Just drink water holy shit

Exactly this, just drink water and eat oatmeal.

Very highly carbonated water master race, I was in turkey last summer and they had water that literally burned your tongue off due to how carbonated it was, painful to drink but incredibly refreshing.
Pic related

Fanta goes great with cheap beer, half and half of each
Very refreshing

I don't understand how people like Fanta it tastes like absolute shit,all orange soft drinks do. It's the only soft drink I can't fucking stand.

it goes either with vodka, 50-50 and down in one sip
or ice cold to really greasy food
for everything else, i agree

Imagine a drink so terrible that you have to mix it with vodka to make it taste better.

Is there any sodas where it's straight up 0 Calories. I just want a soda that isn't 1/3 sugar

Any diet soda

MADAM

Why do my dumbass friends shit all over aspartame? They're like OMG IT'LL GIVE U CANCER. ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS STILL MAKE U FAT. (I've never been fat.)

Stevia tastes like dick. I do like lightly flavored sparkling water tho.

Because there was some study that said if you consumed your body weight in aspartame that if gives you cancer or some shit. Someone cites a study they've never read and probably wouldn't understand if they did. Someone quotes that person, then someone quotes THAT person, this continues for years until this hundredth hand chinese whisper reaches you friend's facebook wall.

Whats up with all these hyde posts?

>straight up 0 Calories
literally any diet soda, per 8-12oz serving. its technically like 0.3 kcal per can, but it's so negligible that the FDA allows 0cal on the packaging

Its not good but it is addictive. Once you start drinking it you develop a thirst that only Diet Coke can quench, sort of like an alcoholic.

>fill your own cup type of restaurant
>ask them medium or large
>"a small diet"
yeah that wasn't one of the options i gave you, dumbass. does aspartame cause literal fuckin retardation?

>drinking diet soda instead of drinking water
Just FAT my shit up

What's wrong with Hyde?

Fountain Diet Coke is GOAT, but I'll admit, I also kinda like the new Ginger Lime flavor as well. Has a bit of a ginger ale-ish flavor to it, yet it doesn't have that same "bite" a regular ginger ale does. It's still pretty good though.

This. I grew up with Diet Coke so I find the normal stuff way too sweet. I am under no illusions that it is any better for me.

>diet coke

its all about coke zero retards

I think they put in some chemical in there to keep the absurd amount of sugar from causing you to puke, I think.
I only heard it from some youtube video, but the ingredient is listed on a number of soda lists, so I'm inclined to believe it.

>people who order diet soda to feel good about "dieting"
>order the Extra Large meal deal since they are "being good"
>probably just consumed more calories

...game of all time?
but its a soda?

Correction: CHERRY Coke Zero.

Never had a diet soda that wasn't like a dashboard Pepsi.

No matter how cold, whether canned, glass bottle even fucking fountain, all just taste flat, like liquid cottonballs, no crisp refreshment.

Sucralose tastes better anyway.

Greatest, user.

diet slop of shit

pathetic dietfags are shit

I see him every where all of a sudden

Get me some 'vark, on tap.

I got to get me some of that. Fizzy water is god tier soft drink.

>2018
>some people would rather drink 30 grams of a chemical proven to cause obesity, diabetes, cavities, teeth yellowing instead of a few hundred milligrams of something that gave cancer to mice in a study where they ate something like their bodyweight worth of it every day

How are non-diet beverage still a thing ? We could replace sugar in most food and drinks by non-caloric sweeteners and prevent thousands of death due to obesity and diabetes every year. It would also be cheaper overall.

sick trips senpai

Better start of by banning cigarettes and alkohol.
100% harmfull.

>user thinks Multi-national companies mass producing junk food on the dime use sugar in soda
That's aspartame son

Duh! You smart thinker!

>I am under no illusions that it is any better for me.
It objectively is though

*appears behind you*
nothin personnel, kid

Only good flavor is apple tbqh

People haven't accepted that aspartame is the miracle drug so to speak. Its the answer to the obesity problem in the West since sugar is the primary culprit. Problem is, a lot of people in the industry want to keep aspartame under wraps because obviously it'll cut into their profits. So they end up paying off people to create and develop open ended studies on aspartame that are worded to be inconclusive, but that there 'may' be a risk to taking aspartame. Then the soccer moms get riled up and try to boycott the stuff thinking its the devil's drug instead of exactly what they need.

Aspartame is the same answer to sugar as saccharine, Stevia, Cyclamate, artificial sweeteners taste sweet but are not as rewarding to the brain as sugar.