Instant Noodle Thread

Which brand makes the best instant noodles

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=ramen improvement infographic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They all taste mostly the same, just dry and salty.
The high quality ones like nissin raoh include actual broth and taste delicious despite being instant, but they cost far more than 20 cents.

Does anyone else break a packet and just eat the chunks of raw noodles?

for me, it's Nissin sesame flavour
also, they are the original brand of instant noodles

>Does anyone else break a packet and just eat the chunks of raw noodles?
yes, with the nissin sesame
cost about 40-50p a packet in the UK

these were 25 cents at my local walmart. i haven't tried them yet. what to expect?

Nissin's Raoh

>nongshim
decent brand, but i've not seen this variety

Delicious, good find on clearance rn

That are easily available in the West? Nongshim, Nissin, and Paldo.

i like instant jajangmyeon

sapporo ichiban > nissin > nongshim >>> maruchan

fuck maruchan

Asked in the other ramen thread but would be most appropriate here.
Can someone post the instant ramen improvement infographic? I ain't got it on my computer.

Just fucking google it, loser.

I don't know what to google for.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=ramen improvement infographic

The Nongshim bowls were my go-to for a long time. The kimchi flavored one I'd add some actual kimchi to, along with some of the liquid, and some soft tofu to make it more like soondubu jjigae. I discovered Mama brand after I moved, and I've been hooked on that ever since.

Vifon

Indomie mi goreng is the shit.

Fucking straya, every god damn time with the worst taste on the planet.

Nongshim gourmet spicy, without a doubt.

That's literally the Maruchan of 2018; even in regular grocery stores there are better options these days.

WRONG

how do you boys spice your ramen up?
I either do one of either of these things.
dump soy sauce and green onion in.
or dump hot sauce, cilantro and celery in.
not too verbose but god is it satisfying.

togarashi shichimi

Pretty good deal, they're about 60n cents where I live. Theyre my go-to instant raman. Only thing I dont like is that they're too big for me to eat in one go.

Obnoxious fucking Australians.

I finally found it. I finally found the fucking Indomie brand. And you know what? It's nothing special.

Fucking Australians wasting my time.

Kill you're a self, seppo

Jin from Ottogi is cheaper and better. Shin Ramyun today is not as good compared to the time I had it in 2009. They might have changed their recipe.

I'll try it. Thanks for the tip, user.

Don't blame us cause your taste in noods is fucked because of your shit seppo tastebuds.

That's just a link though.

First off it's shichimi togarashi. Second off, I don't know where you guys live, but to find that shit, I had to go to an actual Japanese grocery store in Malden and at that point, you can get much better instant ramen or just make your own.

This, but I prefer the BLACKED one. Crack an egg in that fucker and you're good to go.

are these still exclusive to amazon because fuck that

also true best is myojo ippeichan yakisoba

>more posts in instant ramen thread, than the real ramen thread
Fucking shameful.

Nongshim is still the best brand readily available to the western market bar none, referring to all or most of their flavours (spicy, kimchi, etc.). Nissin is decent but, sapporo ichiban is okay but more comparable to a higher quality mr. Noodle or maruchan and not usually worth the $1 price. I do grab their shio ramen with sesame as it's like a really flavourful chicken noodle soup and the broth mix is powerful enough to double the water and still be full of flavour.

All ramen tastes the same, and the sauce packets are a crime against humanity. If I get ramen I put it in thicc tomato soup.

IN FUCKING TOMATO SOUP YOU GODDAMNED HEATHEN?

It's good tho, you should try it. Add some sambal to make it spicy hot. I also like to roast the soup powder a bit.

(I might actually do that)

sounds like pasta with tomato sauce

Is this stuff any good?
Been wanting to try some ever since a bunch of people on youtube started eating 'em.

The original is no longer the best. I don’t like the texture of their noodles. The sesame broth is great though.

Only one remaining store near me were I can buy these god tier noods.

Mama is good but it's like 80% your daily salt in take.

nongshim hot and spicy are my favorite instant noodle bowls
they put a really good amount of green onion in there which I love and those little fish cakes
could be spicier though

Any time I eat Top Ramen brand, I get the shits 4 hours later. I switched to Maruchan and never had a problem since.

No better cheap noodle than MI goreng

great debate

yeah i bet you prefer something else that's BLACKED hehe

Top ramen tastes even more shit than maruchan

I prefer Maruchan ramen.

Myojo

is it weird i like to cook mine until they're basically mush?

Nissin went back and fucked with their noodles again but for the better. they now taste in line with the ones they make for Japan.

gonna make the top ramen right now, already i can tell the noodles are more starchy and the seasoning packets smell funny

Unless you live near an asian store this brand is hard to find.

for me it's pic related

chapagetti boys ww@

B-but im american.

They’re spicy. But I love spicy stuff, I eat the shit out of them. At least a pack a week.

Just what I can get my hands on.. I like it okay.

Just buy a bunch of containers of it you retard.

Otogi, the noodles are so good something I just say fuck it and eat them dry

If this considered the new maruchan i’m ok with it it’s pretty good. Spicy maruchans pretty good too though but don’t have them in this state

my japanese coworkers introduced this to me when i worked at an asian marketplace called mitsuwa. ate this for lunch every single day.

curry udon

I like mixing the noodles with the spice/oil mixture incompletely, so that I get uneven flavour distribution.

Hell yes. That's some top tier noodles right there. The packaging is beautiful too.

1900 sodium

Sounds like a pile of salt

i love instant noodles but they are so fucking bad for you and they don't even fill you up. you have to eat astronomical amounts before you feel full

They sell these about 1.50 a bowl at my local corner store. If i'm working a closing shift, (food court in the malls closes at about 8-ish and the taco bell waits are long as fuck; I get in at 5, and lunch is 9-9:30) i'll pick one up on my way to the kinoplex

>tfw asian and prefer nissin to maruchan anyday
dunno why westerners seem to prefer maruchan more when maruchan is garbage

Malden?