What can I use miso paste for other than miso soup?

What can I use miso paste for other than miso soup?

Other urls found in this thread:

playingwithfireandwater.com/foodplay/2011/01/peanut-butter-miso-cookies.html
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3w8eeh/im_michael_greger_md_founding_member_and_fellow/cxu8c2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it makes a good ingredient for sauces and marinades
also, you can use it to 'pickle' vegetables, something i have seen recipes for but never tried

>also, you can use it to 'pickle' vegetables
Now that sounds really interesting. I'll have to give that a try, thanks.

Throw it on butterfish.

jack off with it

you can bake bread with it

It can be used for salad dressing mixtures, glazing vegetables, and applied to meat and fish before you broil them. Some people like to mix it with mayo, mustard, or butter.

Why does miso soup taste so fucking bad? It's just salt and soy, how can the nips like this shit?

block cod marinade for 3 days

wa lah

We made burgers with shiitake mushrooms the other day, and mixed in some miso paste with the mayo. Turned out real good.

Put it on salmon

Mix with room temp butter for a sauce that is amazing on just about anything.

It's in the name. The misery soup.

One time I made a port wine, ginger, and miso reduction sauce for a filet mignon special.
It was pretty good.
Miso sorbet aint bad neither

Wars have been fought and riots have been waged for salt.

Do you like seafood? I feel like one of the reasons I like it so much is that it reminds me of seawater when I have it. In fact, I bet it would taste really good with a handful of tiny shrimp tossed in there.

playingwithfireandwater.com/foodplay/2011/01/peanut-butter-miso-cookies.html

Sounds strange, but a little dab of it (or the korean equivalent doenjang) in a lettuce wrap with KBBQ meats, rice, a sliver of garlic and slices of hot peppers is goat.

miso yenco vergon

Add mirin, sugar, tsuyu and grated ginger. Delicious sauce for veg.

Want to taste something amazing? Take a quarter cup of white miso, and throw it in a smoking hot pan. Burn that shit. No oil, just blacken it all around. Then you take Like a quarter cup soy sauce, half cup of brown sugar and maybe some ginger or garlic and throw that with your burnt ass miso in a blender or preferably a food processor. Then slowly pour in (while running don't be retarded) a mix of 1/2 cup sesame oil and 1 1/2 conola oil. Boom burnt miso vinageraitte.

O wait your also gonna want a cup of rice wine vinager too. I'm dumb.

I like shrimps, squid and lobsters but I fucking hate fish. They all taste exactly the same and it's bland as fuck without any good seasoning.

add it to ramen or ramen soup
marinate your salmon or chicken in it
it's good in general for any makeshift pseudo-asian dishes

Risotto

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3w8eeh/im_michael_greger_md_founding_member_and_fellow/cxu8c2b

put it on toast or a sandwhich you knob

fantastic rubbed on meat prior to cooking
light tye for poultry, dark for beef

This fermented bean curd is very healthy for people
Stupid people are just that stupid and dont have the wherewithall to understand

If OP eats salads, it makes a good ingredient for salad dressings.
One part miso paste, sesame oil, and apple cider vinegar is a good place to start.

Miso and rice with eggs is really good, i usually throw some sweet potatoes and beets in there. great breakfast

Green tea is also supposed to be healthy and that actually taste good. Miso is a meme. Japan has a lot of good things like teriyaki but miso is fucking awful. I won't even mention sushi because it's a bad meme food that hardly even existed until very recently.