Americans

>Americans

lmao americans are so dumb bro

>pic related an americannotstandbecausetoofat

she looks like a big slop of shit

>Canadians

not one of my proudest faps

Why does the animated illustration of a dick always circumcised? even in Japan where un-circumcision is majority they all draw their penises as circumcised
>non-jew dicks matter!

>even in Japan where un-circumcision is majority they all draw their penises as circumcised
no they don't

In almost every hentai I've ever read, seen or played its circumcised with some rare exceptions.

Because no-one cares about fugly anteater dick.

Because uncircumcised dicks are disgusting.

>sage for an entire off topic thread

Gonna clue you in here, when non mutilated penises are erect, the foreskin pulls back.

No you can generally easily determine where to insert your dick in a slop of shit. With her and most amerilards, you have to roll them in flour to find the wet spot.

m-mum told me all dicks were special...
Mine definitely doesn't and in most Hentai there is no skin even before its erect.

>m-mum told me all dicks were special

Well they're not; yours is disgusting.

>steamed brussel sprouts
I'd probably do the same thing she is.
Raw is ten times better

>m-mum told me all dicks were special
If my mom had said that to me when she was changing my diaper, I would have unloaded another batch then and there.

How old were you when your diaper was being changed that you could understand her?

i like them steamed with salt and vinegar

that lady had some people force her to eat food they knew she didn't like until she threw up when she was like 7, so she has issues from that, but in the end of that episode she was eating a salad

>I don't remember everything that happened from the moment I was conceived and spewed from between a piss and shit hole
What are you, some kind of nutty pro lifer?

>If it's not yes, it's no.

Unless when no means yes because she's shit testing you. God, this consent campaign is dumb.

>>/bant/