What am in for Veeky Forums?

what am in for Veeky Forums?

to minimize infection, clean the wound with cold water and soap, rinsing for several minutes

a frosty slop of shit

diabetes

'beetus

post tits

JUST

>sugar
>263 grams

What the fuck is wrong with shartmutts that is over 2x what an active human should be consuming per day!!!

>/int/ meme outside of /int/
Die. Also I don't know that is fucking ridiculous on Baskin Robbins' part.

>What the fuck is wrong with shartmutts that is over 2x what an active human should be consuming per day!!!

An active human adult should be consuming less than 1300 calories in an day?

That's all they get rationed to them in Europe.

That's like 1 days worth not 2 days worth unless you are fucking SKINNY boy.

This is WRONG obese shartmutt, the caloric intake for an ACTIVE human should be 1000 or LESS.

t. falseflagging American

There's a difference between falseflagging and an obvious joke post.

>implying actual yuropoor shitposts are discernible from falselfags

Why did you want us to know you like david bowie?

Id like to take you on a date. Do you live near denver?

ops not a girl is everyone here blind

I used to live on 17th and Pearl in Denver. What's your favorite place to get a Vietnamese sandwich?
she clearly is

Ive lived here for about 5 years and really havent eaten out much. Honestly, ive never had a Vietnamese sandvich. What would you reccomend?

My literal fetish.

>lived in Denver for 5 years
>never gone down Federal for Vietnamese food
When I lived there, there were 3 places that were always good. Bakers Palace is on Federal next to a MetroPCS store. Vinh Xuong is in the big Asian shopping center on Federal, the one with the Chinese looking gates. There's a second location in a bigger building run by the son of the people who run the original, but it's more expensive, slower, and not as good. Ba Le is in the Asian strip mall on Federal. I'd say that Bakers Palace has the best fillings, Vinh Xuong has the best breast, and while Ba Le's bread isn't as good as Vinh Xuongs, and their fillings aren't as good as Bakers Palace, it has the biggest selection of other things to buy besides sandwiches, and they're the fastest.