What's the most disgusting food you tried?

What's the most disgusting food you tried?

A big slop of shit.

original flavor listerine, the piss brown one

I fucking hate that shit. I can't find cinnamint anywhere though

black lickoritch

anything with annyseed

Licorice? Anisette?

Anise?

b-b-big

Yes, I like rice and who is Annette?

I remember one night I gave my wife two hundred dollars to get some decent steaks and sides. The dumb broad instead comes home with a big fuckoff slop of shit. It was a long night.

tomstoe

koconute.

karet

Bananas.

are you a tourette monomaniac ?

Malta
try to imagine raw meat flavored flat soda, in the worst possible way

deviled eggs

McDonald's

when i was in hong kong the first thing i ate was some flavorless noodles in flavorless broth with flavorless rubbery meatballs. made me almost vomit. nearly everything i had there tasted like bland garbage. awful city.

Cottage cheese.

Beet aspic.
I didn't know food could have the power to make me feel like this.

Oprah's packaged Mac and Cheese. Both the squash and the parmesan varieties. Vile as fuck, worse texture than I'd get if I ate old macaroni from under the couch.

The mashed potatoes are amazing though.

your mom pussy

carbonated milk

I went to an Indian restaurant with my friend once, and he ate a big spoonful of what he thought was mango chutney, but turned out to be mango pickles and he looked like he was going to die. I tried it after, it had a terrible sour taste and had bones in it for some reason. Also one time I tried to make savory oatmeal, it is one of my biggest regrets to date.

Good in the right context
Wrong

unironically probably cold krafts mac and cheese with hot dogs and ketchup.
suburban america in the 90s is a lynchian nightmare and we will never fully recover

you are impressively retarded

salty milk and coins

Maca powder,don't know if it counts as food. And it may have gone bad, idk. I just couldn't keep it down. I started dry-heaving

Maca powder tastes like powdered play dough pretending to be cocoa powder or something. Nasty shit

Any answer besides kratom is incorrect

>not drinking it every day regardless
it's really not bad if you mix it into green tea

Arbys

she tastes like the hands of many many black guys... which I figure must smell like basketballs and taste like the hood of a cop car. Would not eat.

whoa whats up with her eyes

methadone

Something i bought at a Taco Bell. First and last time, none for me thanks.

(((Schwarz)))

I'm not a picky eater. It is my firm belief that, as long as you are not physically/biologically hindered by eating something (allergies, lactose intolerance etc), your dislike of something is a simple case of mind over matter. Natto, balut, even sopa de macaque is edible (even enjoyable) if you can will yourself into enjoying it. As long as I can confirm that people have been eating a dish regularly, I will try anything from any culture at least once. I obviously have tastes and preferences based on my own culture and personal values, but I will never ask somebody something along the lines of "why do you eat that? It's so gross looking/smelling/tasting/feeing."

That said, I cannot stand hot and sour soup. Shit is fucking disgusting, and it has never tasted even remotely palatable to me.

I fucking hate anything with sweet potato in it

[spoiler]COLD[/spoiler] hashbrowns & bacon MRE

If that's really the worst thing you've ever tasted, I envy you.

For me, it is nattou. Fucking awful.

>i'm so open minded i believe every food eaten by someone somewhere has characteristics that make it palatable and i woul never disparage it
>hot and sour soup literally tastes like dog shit and is pigass disgusting
Niggah, that's a fine soup w/o a single objectionable ingredient even enjoyed by amerimutts with babby palates, wtf?

I can't think of any food specific I don't like.
But once I ate a pizza so bad I literally couldn't believe it was so bad, I was sure the chef messed up something or the ingredients went bad or some shit like that, so I went after couple days and ordered a pizza again at the same place, and again it tasted like shit, to this day I ask myself WTF did he do to that pizza to make it taste so bad. I could barely eat one slice

Toss up between
Hamburger helper
Cup of noodles