Thanks

Can I have Veeky Forums help.
I'm trying to Veeky Forums
I'm working on eating 4000 calories a day and I need a meal item that I can easily transport. Tastes rly normal. And I can cook in BULK. I don't care about eating the same thing over and over again
I do that anyway

Price: try to aim low ofc
Taste: eh between a 3/4 out of ten would be acceptable.
Portability: needs 7/8 of 10.
Calorie DENSE
If you want to tell me I'm fucked or whatever just let me know.
Just ate a sub with fried on it.

just carry around a jar of peanut butter you piece of shit

Noted.
I don't think eating a jar of peanut butter a day for 25+ years would be too healthy

you wanted calorie dense easy to transport food and that's what you got

I was looking for something with a little more creativity

I find that vodka does the trick for me.

Nice dubs.

how about a quart container of meatballs and marinara with about a pint of cheese
or a garbage bag filled with chimichangas
maybe just a box of ice cream?

You guys aren't cooks.
You're fat ass retards who are jealous I am swole.
Faggots.

no I can cook anything on the planet, you said 3.5/10, I give you 3.5/10.

Nobody here cares about Veeky Forums fatties. You don't like food, you just want to fatten up or whatever; that's not fun, and you've already said that you don't care about trying anything new. Just eat cottage cheese and vodka, loser.

lifts?

I could not be described as any sort of Veeky Forums poster, but I'm also interested in a solution here.

Peanut butter seems very promising. Maybe tortillas full of peanut butter, wrapped up for easy transport. I'll try it right now and tell you what I think.

I'm pretty sure I would get weird looks eating them in public, but then again I hate eating in public anyway. At least I could keep them near my desk.

Canned fish, peanut butter, hard boiled eggs

Beans & Rice, bro!
>cheap, can buy in bulk
>easily seasoned
>wrap in a tortilla
>as calorie dense as you will be when you're swole

crisp up a pound of bacon and put it between slices of bread and slather it with mayo. tomato and lettuce optional.

Even with all the /pol/ and /tv/ shitposting here, Veeky Forums posters have to be the most retarded of the bunch.

This is probably your best bet OP. Ground beef, chicken, fish as ass loads of beans and rice. If you're up to making it, pemmican is calorie dense and can be packed.

Agreed, been bulking for years now on a diet of vodka and cigarettes.

Cigarettes are for cutting.

Conclusion: it's basically just peanut butter. I think eating more than one or two would get old real fast. I considered adding honey (didn't have any though), but not I realize that would be a mistake. Definitely try these other things first .

It's fast and easy to prepare though, so it might still be worth your time, if your time is worth a lot.

pros: two ingredients, minimal prep, no refrigeration required
cons: exceedingly bland, requires a lot of water, may not scale well

I should also note: use crunchy peanut butter. I think it would be much much worse without the crunch.

Also, all that chewing gets tough on the jaw after a while. Nonetheless, I will probably make these again. I think I'll chop up an apple next time and put that in there. I expect it to make a big difference.

But combined I go through twice as much of each as I would separately. I'd consider them a supplement.

GO MADD SON and drink a gallon of milk a day you soyboy bitch.

apples and peanutbutter is GOAT, really makes it easier to swallow. also don't bitch about the chewing, that's just an extra workout.

Mix a whole jar of peanut butter with enough protein powder (flavor of your choosing) to make it "just" dryish. press into a pan and chuck it in the freezer. After a while, whip out that monster and slice it into portions.
Eat enough of them and you'll shit a perfect cube but they taste pretty good, and super high calorie.