Should cooking outdoors be illegal?

should cooking outdoors be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no but prep should be done indoors

Yeah, fuck BBQ!

In places like San Fran AKA New India yes

No, that's ridiculous.

Prep work should always be done inside. Grilling is fine, but for the love of Christ stop doing it in public. There are children watching.

If there is any danger of spoilage it's probably a good idea to keep conditions stable but if it's consumed within a few hours who gives a shit.

Why would children be offended by grilled meat?

Yes. The outdoors are dirty and human beings have evolved beyond going there. Anything that isn't processed in a factory with added sugar and hydrogenated vegetable oil should also be illegal. Think of the children damn it!

Also, everyone gets a zillion allergies because their immune systems can't learn what's harmful and what isn't and go bonkers at first sign of a substance they didn't encounter so far.

>california
meh who cares. i hope the norkies nuke the shit out of them.

More carcirogens in grill smoke than in cigarette smoke.

people really fall for this?

>i don't like results of scientific studies so i'll say their fake news
You sure showed him!

>every bit of these carcirogens enters the meat
wew lad

I bet there's even MORE carcinogens in car exhaust than grill smoke.

*SMOKE*

The meat is fine. Lungs of people standing around the grill, not quite so.

standing in grill smoke is not mandatory

Theyre not very comparable unless youre taking deep puffs of rolled up oak a couple of times a day.

Not gonna argue that, still think of the mothers that will go ballistic if you smoke a cigarette somewhere near their kids.

Who the fuck breathes smoke from a grill or fire on purpose?

Who avoids smoke from a grill on purpose? Especially if that's not the early smoke of lighter fluid and just starting coal, but delicious smells of cooking food?

>"scientific studies"
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat