I've got a whole container of this shit

I've got a whole container of this shit.

What do I do with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUH3ttCnnGU
fullofplants.com/vegan-aged-camembert-cheese/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give yourself a nutritional yeast infection of course. Faggot.

I wanted to make vegan cheese sauce, it didn't come out that great.

Boys can get yeast infection??

I'll try adding it to egg salad.

Yes, it's what jock itch and athlete's foot are.

Make kale chips with olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and sprinkle this shit all over them before you cook it all

Make "noocho" cheese with it and pour it all over everything. Convince yourself it's healthy because you're getting all your B vitamins and coconut oil is a healthier fat than dairy.

i put it on peanuts and pop corn : )

I think the idea is that you can put it on anything vegan to make it moderately nutritious

I put it on and in everything, like a nutritious parmigiano-reggiano.

What recipe did you follow? I've had good results with this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=HUH3ttCnnGU
You do really need a blender for vegan cheeses.

It's bomb on popcorn and pizza.

i put it on everything along with sriracha

It makes egg whites taste ok

It is the BOMB on Popcorn and Pizza!

I put it on homemade pizza instead of cheese
I also put it on vegetables

as others have said, it's good on popcorn and for making vegan cheese.

i like to throw some into certain soups i make (potato leek, minestrone, white bean and kale, etc). it's also good for sprinkling on when making kale chips.

>"noocho" cheese

My wife gave me on on my dick it itched so bad

mix it with some chopped sundried tomatoes, some tomato paste, caramelized onions, and garlic, and put it in a dough to make the best crackers ever

Yeast infections are often caused by competing sperm. Your wife is a whore and running around on you.

I like to use it 1:4 - 1:8 with vital wheat gluten when making seitan for a softer texture and better (saltier) flavour. Nutritional yeast is a weird one because I don't find it too dissimilar to stock powder. It might as well be fortified stock flakes. It is even weirder that it comes in a non-fortified version.

If you are a vegan then you'll want it because the texture/flavour is one of the few things you can have that taste like that and historically it was a thing, but if you aren't there are a bunch of other things that you can have, it isn't a vital product. Same with liquid amino's. They are just a shit version of soy sauce, at a push tamari soy sauce because of the lack of wheat flour.

So new vegans coming across recipes using nutritional yeast and liquid amino's just don't even take up the habit, they are historic products that are in recipes because they used to be all people had. There are better products available now.

So? It would be hard to keep her satisfied if I had to do it by myself. You'll understand if you ever find someone.

Think of it like that shitty powdered parmesan, and use it the same way.

On popcorn, on pizza, dissolve it in pasta sauce, etc.

Most vegan cheese sauces come out pretty terrible. Honestly, vegans should just adapt existing compatible recipes and not try that pureed potato-carrot abomination I always see posted.

For example: you can very easily make soubise sauce with soy milk and vegetable oil, season it with some fresh minced garlic, lemon juice, and a little nutritional yeast, and you've got a 'cheese sauce' that will at least taste good.

If you want to actually make a good 'vegan cheese' sauce, make bechamel and make vegan cheese, then melt the cheese into the bechamel. Making vegan cheese isn't that hard if you already buy into the whole 'modernist cooking' thing and have carrageenan on hand.

Nondairy Evolution Cookbook is kind of the gold-standard for modernist cooking approaches to vegan cheese. The typical recipe is like:

> Pure soymilk (just beans + water)
> Coconut oil
> Tapioca starch
> Kappa carrageenan
> Flavorings
> Acidic ingredients

1. Blend everything except acidic ingredients
2. Cook over medium-low until 175F
3. Take off heat and whisk in acidic ingredients
4. Pour into mold and chill
5. Remove from mold and age

Pic related, smoked gouda recipe from NDE. I make my own Worcestershire type sauce by sauteeing garlic, onion, cinnamon, and ginger until fragrant, deglazing with apple cider vinegar, then mixing in a little marmite, tamari, brown sugar/molasses, mustard powder, and water, boiling down a bit, then straining. After aging the cheese two weeks or so (wrap in parchment paper, then in paper towel, replace paper towel when it gets damp), it's actually very good. I made the smoked gouda and NDE cheddar (both aged) for my nieces who are allergic to dairy and they seemed to like it, as well as their parents who ate like half the block.

That said, the best vegan cheese is made with cultured cashews, like this:

fullofplants.com/vegan-aged-camembert-cheese/