Does everyone else keep their chocolate in the fridge?

It tastes so much nicer. Makes more a more satisfying snap too.

I used to do this as a kid and ended up chipping my teeth twice

Actually, it's reducing your ability to taste the flavors. Chocolate transfers most of the flavors, especially the more delicate ones, via fat. This means the most flavor is able to be enjoyed by room temperature or slightly soft chocolate. A good Swiss, Belgium, or German chocolate will be very nuanced and have very slight differences even between batches, much like a fine wine. American chocolate, such as Hershey's or Nestle's is bland and almost chalky in comparison. If you're talking about American chocolate, no loss. If you actually LIKE chocolate, find some from the fine chocolate sources and try it at room temp and pay attention to the delicate notes.

I used to freeze my chocolate, but I've since stopped eating it. As a side note, ironically, cutting candy and junk food from my diet caused me to gain weight.

Only yorks and junior mints.

Make that mint feel extra cold

This
It actually takes intelligence to grasp the finer flavours and textures of the whole coacoa bean, not just the powder, byt sugars, oils and starches. An american simplu couldnt grasp the nature of chocolate. Maybe thats why they are such backwards racists. Im enjoying some nice bavarian chocolate right now.

>Im enjoying some nice bavarian chocolate right now

i bet you are

>cutting candy and junk food from my diet caused me to gain weight
What did you replace it with?

It's just fucking chocolate you soys
What a scam

>bavarian chocolate
I live in bavaria and i have no idea what you are talking about.
There is no "bavarian chocolate" you pretentious fuck.

There are no buffalo wings in Buffalo

Slop of frozen shit

No, it tastes disgusting and gives it the same texture as those gross chocolate covered donuts

But that's wrong you retard

Source: actually lived in Buffalo

how week fucking teeth do you have. its chocolate, not solid stone

>how week fucking teeth do you have
Soy-boy teeth. As expected from someone who eats their chocolate at room temperature.

First of all, it removes like fucking half the flavour. Secondly, it makes the chocolate harder than necessary and less enjoyable to chew. Lastly, it's too fucking cold. Almost nothing is better at fridge temperature.

>freezing chocolate

American autism has no limits.

>it's too fucking cold
put it on the lower shelf and it's perfect, dear americuck mongrel

I am not American, I'm just not a fan of reducing the flavour of what I eat or drink

Freeze the chocolate overnight, then suck on it until it melts in your mouth...
That is what I do.

He had children teeth, what else do you expect?