Confuses your flyovers and foreigners

>confuses your flyovers and foreigners

>Wisconsin
>not flyover central
I've never known a single soul to have stepped foot in Wisconsin willingly, unless they were returning home from a trip.

Scrapple is literally the epitome of flyover food. And it's fucking fantastic.

I drove to Stephen's Point last summer from Pennsylvania for no reason. I found a two 8-balls of crystal meth in a truck stop bathroom in Milwaukee. Fantastic trip desu.

When I was a kid, someone convinced me scrapple was apple pieces with letters on them.

I'm from WI and I have no idea what this is. Where did it all go wrong

>tfw the best scrapple is in a police state I refuse to go to

(Bridgeville, Delaware)

It's more of a PA thing.

Let's be honest Pennsylvania and is a flyover state.

Deleware barely even counts as a state

Delaware is the original home of the Aryan master race, you shut your mouth

>one of the original colonies
>flyover

That's not true, I...

fuck, you're right

also what's with Wisconsin having all these weird combo stores that sell fireworks, "adult novelties", and shitty horrible plastic cheese shops

Pennsylvania is a "drive through" state, and it's also one of the worst fucking states to drive through (right up there with Ohio). You have Philly on one end, Pittsburgh on the other, and a whole lot of nothing in the middle.

Do you constantly have to be entertained by your surroundings? PA and Ohio are peaceful states to drive through.

vegtables

>sandwiched by 18 wheelers in every direction
>nobody on the road has slept in a week due to meth
>rest stops are basically just "pick the least terrifying fast food garbage, rush back to your car, lock the doors, and eat it while trying not to throw up"
Yeah no thanks, I'd rather just fly

i'll give you that
pennsyltucky can be tedious

I don't think you've spent a lot of time in rural Ohio, mate. It's a nice part of the state.

I spent several years there. "It's not the worst place on earth" doesn't make it good.

Liver mush

>tfw food lion has been out of neese's hot country sausage for 2 weeks

You have clearly never driven through Iowa/Kansas/Nebraska/Missouri.

I currently live in Iowa, but you're right, I haven't driven across it.
Nevada is also a terrible fucking drive. But what makes PA miserable is that gas prices are lower both in NJ and Ohio, and in my car, I can JUST make it from one end of PA to the other on a full tank. Also, rest stops are spaced out way too far apart on the I80.

There's a section of Ohio (I believe eastern) that smells like absolute horseshit during the spring. I don't even think it's farmland, but it reeked of one of the worst stenches I've ever smelled.

Second thought, I think it was western.

>And is
Why don't you search inwardly for something to criticize user you'll probably be happier in the long run

I went to Wisconsin to get out of Indiana.

elaborate

Oh sweetie....

Everything that isn't NYC or LA is flyover.

Bucks County reporting in.

Scrapple is forever my favorite breakfast meat.
Apple butter or ketchup, Veeky Forums?

Just don't stay long in Indianapolis. Too many niggers.

dumb hoosier bastard

mustard

Clearly you need to learn to read

the madman

Lived in PA most of my life. I have never seen middleswarth chips.

It's all about Snyder of Hanover vs Snyder of Berlin.

OBSESSED

Only thing about Wisconsin that I know about and love.
I've only had the chocolate kind, but god damn, do I ever want to try the others.

That image is a horrible res, don't know what happened, but here's a better one.

Please, everything between Düsseldorf and Japan is flyover territory.

> tfw Pennsyltucky
Shit sucks..

Is Colorado flyover?

not since weed was legalized

convenience for illinoisfags

FACT: Pennsylvanians are THE MOST POWERFUL race. Also Sheetz kicks the shit out of Wawa and there's nothing you eastern glitterbois can do about it.

FACT: PA is so fucking fat because of sheetz and wawa. disgusting slobs.

Can confirm.
It's a blessing and a curse.

i know. didn't need confirmation
t. new york

I went to college in Wisconsin you gigantic faggot. That state is turbo comfy.

Californian here

I just want you to know we have your scrapple in stock here too, but the weather is always perfect.

>the virgin touist
Vs.
>the chad supertrucker

How much did you sleep on the drive back?

Please take your fellow statesmen back. They still seem to think they're in NY and can drive like assholes.