Want some chili user?

>Want some chili user?
>Does it have beans?
>Yep
>No

Reminder that real chili does not have beans. It's good food for good boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bATCZH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't want to give you any of my chili sin carne anyways. You sound like a faggot.

I only eat beanless chilly on hotdogs

>t-true chilli doesn't have beans
"No!"

True chili has meat, beans, and macaroni.

>like beans
>like them in chili
>put 1 can in mine
>next to 1lb each of bison, beef, and pork, it's just enough
>everyone else in the world makes chili with beans making up over half of their concoction filling the rest with hamburger and tomato sauce, not even any spices

Why must beans be thrown under the bus for so many shitty cooks.

>real chili doesn't have beans cooked into it
ftfy, beans have always been acceptable as a base to put the chili over or eat on the side, just like corn chips or rice.
Also, you're assuming that the only real chili is Texas chili. New Mexico chili has beans for example, so does Cincinnati chili.

Your 'go'za looks delicious OP

Chili without beans is like a burger without cheese. Is it a burger still? Sure. Is it a good burger? No.

chili should have 3-4 different kinds of beans, corn, paprika and lentils, fight me

>Also, you're assuming that the only real chili is Texas chili. New Mexico chili has beans for example, so does Cincinnati chili.
No, he's not assuming that. It's a fact.

>beans are what make a good chili
You are an idiot.

Chili can be whatever the fuck you want as long as it's some form of stew with chili peppers and meat.

Beans don't "make" a good chili, but they're a necessary ingredient. Does the bun make a burger? No, but a burger without a bun is shit.

Here's a better question:
What kinds of herbs and spices should chili not have?
Should it have celery and bell peppers? Ginger? Parsley?

I put three cans of beans in with a pound of meat. Some habenaros and jalapenos. Tomato sauce. A shit load of mcormicks chilli seasoning. Some garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. I also live in the Midwest. Everyone loves it. Go fuck yourself

Objectively wrong. If it can be anything, then it is nothing.

Cumin, oregano, garlic, onion, and paprika are the only acceptable spices outside of the chili peppers.

But true texas chili is beanless.
>but beans carry chili flavor better than meat does so its empirically better with beans

also:
True scotch has to be made in scotland
>but some of the nip scotches are just as good if not better
true bourbon has to come from like 2 counties in Ky
>but some of the best bourbon isn't from there
champagne has to come from Champagne, France
>crack me open a bottle of Cali champs, please. Half the price and twice the flavor
its not coq au vin if its not made with an old rooster
>Yeah, but it's better with chicken.

>he doesn't enjoy the classic, patrician's choice: the hamburger

Objectively illiterate. It still has to be a thick stew of meat with chilis.

>A hamburger retard comes in pretending his inferior sandwich can even remotely compete with the cheeseburger
I bet you think chili is better without beans too

>tfw made chilli yesterday
>tfw had a perfect taste
>decide to try something new out
>put some orange zest in that fucker
>notice that I have put too much of it in the pot
>tastes too much like orange

goddammit, sometimes I wish I wasn't that eager to try new shit out

please stop this "Texans hate beans" shit, as a Texan I can't even remember ever eating chili without beans, I think the only reason it's a thing was for chili contests to keep people from trying to make some retarded exaggerated variation of chili instead of focusing on the flavor of the chili.

Mexican oregano or Greek oregano?

never heard people say that before, what the fuck? I thought texans loved beans. as for the contest thing, I can imagine it being due to beans having a relatively strong taste so leaving them out gives you more freedom to experiment with other flavours

>fight me
Fight you? I'd like to burn you as a witch, you hideous sub-human.

Objectively idiotic. There's an infinite amount of variations of stew with chilis.

Those are all objectively wrong.

we do love beans, I can see it making sense for a contest to try and keep a controlled variable or whatever, but yeah this whole "no beans in chili" or "texans hate beans" shit stems from that and it is completely not true, might make a big pot of chili tonight and Ill be putting 2-3 cans in for 4ish lbs of meat, then its frito pie city son

Damn that sounds good.
What chunk of texas we talkin?
ETX here.

I only get cheese on my burger if it’s somewhere I can get any kind of cheese other than American. Can’t stand the stuff.

>ITT: We pretend that anyone cares about Texas

both sides of the debate are wrong, chili doesn't have beans but it is meant to be served over beans

I bet you eat your tendies with ketchup.

H town m8

Good god man, be safe down there.
I swore to never return after the last time, and I intend to keep that promise.
If you see Paul Wall riding around give him a wave for me eh?

If this is fml I am awaiting another thread. Nice kitters

>arguing over big slops of shit

Chili should have noodles, beans, corn, cheese, and sour cream
fight me

I like chili but I fucking hate beans, so guess who never eats chili.

>so guess who never eats chili
People who live outside of Texas

clinically diagnosed pleb here

do non-chili seasonings/sauces (ie cajun, fajita, piri piri, scotch bonnet) belong in what Veeky Forums considers a chili? particularly if you use them in place of chili seasonings altogether?

If it literally doesn't have chilis in it it's not chili
the base of chili is a thick meat and chili stew, if you don't have chilis it can't be a chili

>chili

Reminder it's chili con carne, not chili.

I'll never understand what kind of point user is trying to make when he says this in every single chili thread.

>Richard Stallman makes chili

TECHNICALLY IT'S GNU + CHILI

I'd eat the hell out of either version. Does the real chili camp hate beans or do they just consider it fake chili that also tastes good?

exactly

Reminder that
>Dallas isn't Texas
>Austin isn't Texas
They are occupied territories

>GNU + CHILI
+ TOEJAM

What do you eat your tendies with?

Yeah citrus sounds like a terrible mix. Some people like cinnamon in chili and thats gross af too.

Works: Root beer, agave syrup, chorizo

I normally eat chilli with beans on jasmine rice and grated cheddar cheese on top.
Is this within the chilli regulation guide lines?

hello patti n giblet strange to see u outside

no-beaners need to die

As opposed to what?

Nah man, burgers without buns came first
People only started making burger sandwiches because it's easier to eat, hence the reason the most popular and well known fast food item is the burger

Honey mustard, you dope!

For god sake, buffalo sauce is the new honey mustard. You need jalapeno, Dijon mustard, garlic, cayenne pepper, honey, mayo, lemon and brown sugar.

Chili is for fucking faggots, user. I can't fucking believe you asshole. I mean,seriously. Who the fuck eats chili? Chili is for burnt out pieces of shit who sit around in their shitty apartment , shitting themselves constantly and asking themselves why do their children hate them. Any type of chili is fucking cancer and if you say it's fucking healthy then I hope you get your skull fucking cleaved retard. If I had the chance, I would strait up leak all your personal information on the internet and send people to fucking eviscerate you and your family user. I hope you die a slow painful, death you fucking mentally challenged fat fuck.

PS: If I see you in the streets then I'll pop you like a fucking balloon with my bare fists, user

>try to pop user in the streets
>noxious chili farts leak out with every punch
>you suffocate because your aversion to chili has left you weak and unprepared to exist in a 3+ alarm environment
don't do it user

I love drinking around kids. If a kid like this opened his mouth I could just put out a foot.

Grow up and shut up. You worthless snippy offspring.

At least I ain't a balding 30 year-old faggot

you're just a young faggot who will probably be balding around 30 if you can even survive to that point in life.

Good job. You've got this life figued out.

It takes a wise one to know that chili is fucking cancer.

Where'd you go goof?

>Tomato sauce
>beans
you're not making chili.

Chili is fucking chili. It's just a goddamn food. What are you talking about? You people sound so disturbed.

I grew up as a young lad eating the worst possible chili imaginable.

Forgive me brothers, for I never truly had the experience of having great quality chili.

Thank God, finally someone with Patrician taste.

asshole, it's cyan pepper, cumin and chili powder. Which one of you assholes has never made this simple fucking mixture? You people are like talking to fur I've combed from my dog.

adfadf

It's time to tell the truth, my name is Bill Barnwell, and I am a inexperienced chili boy.

All my life I wanted the best chili in the world, for I had always dreamed of having the best chili in the world.

However, since my family was very poor. I grew up eating Skyline Chili Original Chili.

One day, I aspire to be the richest boy in town so I can afford some of the best chili in the world...

FUCKING NO CUMIN!

Don't you texas asshole use cumin in everything?

cumin is trash boy

I'm not from texas.

Dude, I'd rather use chili or paprika.

least I know your shit. You people sound so western. No heat in your shit?

YES CUMIN YOU SIMPLE FUCKTWAT.

CUMIN NO!

CUMIN IS FUCKING GAY

I guess I'm just making garlic bread while you people sort ourselves out.

hmmm, I just made chili last weekend *checks recipe* nope, no cumin, beans, or tomato sauce.

chili contains:
beef (cubed not ground)
red chilies (your choice) ----- gets it's name from these.
onions
garlic
salt
pepper
little bit of oregano
something to thicken it.

CUMIN TASTES LIKE A FAT KID'S ARMPIT

and you know that how?

I rape little boys nigga

Yes can I have the vegan chili with textured soy protein? Thanx

NO, NO you can't

discord.gg/bATCZH

Post masculine meals

no one fucking cares, you should all die. Just fucking die and shut the fuck up, please. I just want you idiots to die.

die.

I make generic cheap ass chili. It's satisfying enough to me. 80/20 ground beef, serrano or jalapeno peppers, knorr beef cubes, onion powder, half a little can of tomato paste.

Come at me, Veeky Forums

Oh yeah and red kidney beans. Beans. Beans mother fucker. BEANS