only

Love me a good old BockWurst

this, but with the skin.
or the boars Head franks

Bow

why do retards have that retard look

> Oriental hot dog

for me, it's the carolina.

They have the same extra chromosome that cartoons and clowns have. It keeps their mom from drowning them. We are looking for a cure.

Denmark for me, please

I've had the Carolina before at Crif dog and it was amazing.

They do this in Tanska? Also Sweden wtf.

I was kind of drunk and not really paying attention the first time I saw someone disappear through the phone booth; I was so fucking confused.

Down syndrome and/or fetal alcohol spectrum disorder causes characteristic facial deformities that most associate with retardation, but not all retarded people have down syndrome and can look mostly normal if they became retarded from rubella or trauma or something later in life.

you guys are fucking amateurs

you guy don't know shit

discord.gg/bATCZH

Succ

you guys dont know hotdogs

For me, it's a Kirkland Signature™ 1/4lb PLUS all-beef hot dog.

Whachu talkin' bout bitch?

I was born in hotdogs, molded by hotdogs. I am the wiener and I am the bun. You don't know shit, boy.

These are pretty good. Not good enough to get them shipped across the country, though. RI is weird as fuck when it comes to food, but they have some good stuff; hot wieners are also amazing drunk food.

There's a Danish hotdog cart near my town in the US. There's a Danish lady who makes these and they're awesome. Easily the best style hotdog I've ever had in my life.

BOILED HOTDOGS ARE DISGUSTING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hotdog cart near my town

Is the cart just randomly on the side of the highway on the outskirts of your town or something?

Sorry, it's actually a food truck. It usually parks in front of a strip mall in a town that is not my own but near my town.

Where is that? I know there are a bunch of Scandinavians in Minnesota, but am not sure where else.

Massachusetts. Pretty sure she is the only dansker here.

my jigaboo

why do you prefer with skin?

What’s the best way to heat up a hotdog?