*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_Division_v._Smith
kiplinger.com/article/retirement/T065-C032-S014-financial-pitfalls-as-same-sex-couples-marry-less.html
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2604258
liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017
archive.is/dmO9e
theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428
archive.is/kezfR
governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html
age-pride.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Who-says-I-do-the-changing-context-of-marriage-and-health-and-quality-of-life-for-LGBT-older-adults.pdf
lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/non_discrimination_laws
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
youtu.be/Sjx9oSJDAVQ
youtu.be/JTTwlAT_AwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absalom_Willis_Robertson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it legal to hunt fatties yet?

ok? Enjoy losing profits, sweetheart

Skeletons don't eat anyways, so I don't see what your big issue is, OP

*turns your board into a slop of shit*

Not with you standing there, sweety.

I swear to fuck, Gemma Collins is a blight on society. Not just because she's big, but because she represents the fucking worst aspects of women and large women. DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS.

I find that with clothing stores, you should always abide by the opposite of "Never trust a skinny cook" saying.

I'm genuinely curious if this kind of discrimination is legal. Any law enthusiasts here?

She is standing in the doorway to the doctors office where they cut your feet off.

Taking pride in their own obesity is the single most infuriating thing women do.

Depends on locale, but most US states, it is legal.

it's your private business, you have the right to decline any people you don't want to provide service to. A lot of countries actually do this when they want a "no foreigners" kind of establishment

>Taking pride in their own obesity is the single most infuriating thing women do.

FUCK YOU! A WOMANS BODY IS HER TEMPLE AND SHE CAN BE PROUD IF SHE WANTS!

if only the fats come in, the profit will skyrocket

SOON........

*uses harpoon*

her body is a temple of doom

FPBP

really, then why did that private cake company get sued for millions because they wouldnt make a cake for a gay wedding?

Good I'm 300 lbs where's my sandwich, woman?

>for millions

[citation needed]

the largest financial aware for gay discrimination for service refusal to my knowledge is 125k in Oregon and they MADE 3x that amount at LEAST in private donations from fellow gay hating Christians so that's a bullshit argument. They weren't SUED for 125k they were FINED by the STATE for VIOLATING THE FUCKING LAW. When will you idiots die off already?

state law

did they lose and have to pay anything?

Link?

You can try to sue for all sorts nonsense. Does not mean you will win.

>FINED by the STATE for VIOLATING THE FUCKING LAW

hey it's cool that you can force someone to go against their religious and moral beliefs to cater your gay wedding with homo strippers and a cake with a giant cock in the ass. Land of the free :^)

their fault for living in such a retarded state. I can't remember which, but one of the states forbids people from even collecting rain that falls on their property. You have to choose your home wisely

Protected class under state law.

what religion explicitly forbids baking cakes for gay weddings?

Yeah you can because your beliefs are harmful to others. If your religion said you have to be allowed to take drugs, we don't have to allow that either:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_Division_v._Smith

Follow the fucking law Christards.

You are not special because of your superstitions The cakes requested were not offensive.
>homo strippers giant cock

nonsense these are normal wedding cakes and religious people are assholes.

So what is it? Do I have the right to refuse service to anyone, or only the people you say I can refuse service to?

And how come a cake making establishment owned by Muslims can refuse to bake cakes for gays but Christians can't?is it only om for Muslims and not Christians?

You do not have the right to refuse service on account of membership to a legally protected class. If you open a business to the public, be aware of all relevant local, state, and federal statutes.

Muslims are a straw man. If the courts had refused to sanction a Muslim business for doing the same, you would have a point, but no gay person ( to my knowledge) has yet formally brought a complaint against a Muslim bakery for discrimination. If the courts treated the businesses unequally, you would have a point, but you don't.

Religious beliefs of any sort do not entitle you to cause harm to others. These laws are applied neutrally with regard to religion and are thus constitutional.

You do but you have to be clever about it. You can't throw someone out because they're black, you have to say you're throwing them out because they're "disruptive"

in usa you can not refuse service based on gender, sexual orientation, religious background, race, etc.
you can refuse service under certain circumstances. for example, if your store or restaurant is at its occupant capacity

>how can goverment just tell us what to do

Not true. Race religion and sex are federally protected. Gender identity and sexual orientation vary by local and state municipality. You cannot FEDERALLY refuse to make a wedding cake for a wedding because the celebrants are Christians but you CAN if they are a gay couple and Christians are exploiting that loophole to symbolically protest the legalization of gay marriage.

Gays should not be allowed to marry simple because marriage is gay enough without faggots doing it.

The bible calls faggots abominations, detestable, repulsive, disgusting, etc depending on translation, and that they should be put to death. I really don't think there's wiggle room in their for doing business with them because hey at least you're not chokin on a cock yourself amirite?
>Not wanting to cater a wedding is harmful to others
This is micro aggression culture in its fullblown glory. In 10 years people like you will be saying it's against the law to not suck some faggots dick because it's homophobic or some shit.

This is why the bible literally tells you to kill faggots. They will by any means twist society's morality until everyone is a disgusting abomination like themselves, and they'll get the government to help them do it.

>while discrimination against serving certain sets of people is illegal, providing discounts for specific groups – based on age, occupation, political affiliation or military service, for example
If you dont want fags in your store, just raise the prices and give everyone else a discount

>do not entitle you to cause harm to others.
except "no I will not make this cake for you" isn't harm, it's just shitty business sense, vote with your dollar instead of running to daddy government

either way, hate is a terrible business plan

kiplinger.com/article/retirement/T065-C032-S014-financial-pitfalls-as-same-sex-couples-marry-less.html

Same-sex marriage policies are associated with reduced adolescent suicide attempts:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2604258

liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017

archive.is/dmO9e

theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428

archive.is/kezfR

A majority (37) states had already legalized gay marriage when the Supreme Court decided to legalize it:

governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html

Gay marriage makes older LGBT adults happier:

age-pride.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Who-says-I-do-the-changing-context-of-marriage-and-health-and-quality-of-life-for-LGBT-older-adults.pdf

Bullshit stop trying to abuse the rights of gay people. This is deliberate and harmful. Your retarded internet violence threats are meaningless.

None of these bakeries had/have the balls to post signage indicating they don't serve gays they just spite you in person only.

>discussing refusing service
>posts infographic about employment
you're powerful stupid, ain't ya

reminder that the President himself said refusing to serve gays is okay even if it violates state law

There's a lot of overlap between public accommodation laws and employment. My bad!

lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/non_discrimination_laws

Hello, Anonymous.
I hereby request that you remove this post and cease this line of discussion. I ask of this because I feel that your post has taken a turn in what was being discussed in the thread and will lead to a large derailment. If you refuse to remove this post, I will have to report you for forming off-topic discussion.
Thank you.

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

either way, hatred is a shitty business model

I don't think any state has a protection for weight discrimination.

fags are inhuman deviants and play no part is civil society, the fact you think you do is due to a weak generation not bashing you enough

Death cries.

Faggots don't have the right to force me by threat of government intervention to perform a service for them. The only thing they have a right to is their own deserved death.

>article from 18 years ago
hmm

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

announcing reports is bannable tard

where does the bible say it's a sin to even do business with a homosexual?

who fucking cares?

>all the fucking statists in this thread

All of your nice atheist countries in Europe are full of suicidal, depressed people taking record numbers of SSRIs. The erosion of religion is not a good thing, and since Islam is on the rise you're just going to get that instead. And they will be unbelievably violent to faggots if they ever become a majority. They'll treat them how current day Christians should be treating them.

Jesus never mentions a WORD about being gay himself and Christians only believe the old testament when it suits their current aims. All of them are hypocrites.

>black
uhh...

Straw man. In the United States, evangelical Christians are the biggest threat and opponent to gay rights, not Muslims. I don't like people of any religious beliefs trying to harm sexual minorities. Fuck off.

why is this a big deal exactly?

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

It tells you you're supposed to kill them. Why would it be okay to work with someone that's an abomination that must be put to death? Stop being retarded, fag enabler.
>t. man who didn't read the bible
>poor reading comprehension
Here, read it again, maybe you'll understand it this time. Read it slowly.
>>The erosion of religion is not a good thing, and since Islam is on the rise you're just going to get that instead. And they will be unbelievably violent to faggots if they ever become a majority.

what?

GET FUCKED CHRISTIAN BIGOTS!

Beasts of the field will multiply and rise against you.

what the fuck are you talking about?

The bible says to obey the laws of the land. It forbids murder, but allows for capital punishment. So according to the old testament, the government should declare homosexuality a crime punishable by death. But if the government does not do that, then as a good Christian you will obey the laws of the land.

Nowhere does it say, in the new or old testament, that normal citizens are supposed to murder homosexuals illegally you fucking retard

I am not christian. I just think faggots and race traitors are gross. What you have pictured is pet owners.

Sauce on that claim, deceiver heretic

Streets 1:12

>state mandated homosexuality enforcement begins
guess I gotta suck dick and fuck a man's butt, it's okay though cuz that's what the law says to do, I am a good Christian :^)

there's nothing wrong with fucking kids. Everyone did it 100 years ago, why the big controversy now?

>shitty flawed human beings are shitty flawed human beings

TIME TO BURN MY HOLY BOOK

>homosexual cries on facebook

TIME TO THROW AWAY INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS

>nigger in another country gets hurt

TIME TO DISSOLVE OUR NATION

it says you can fuck kids in the bible

I am not churchy or a kiddy diddler. I just think deviants are gross and mentally unwell.

I don't like the religous either.

okay sweetie, now go get ready for bed. I'm sure you've got school tomorrow

>gay hating Christians
Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they hate you

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

You are still full of shit, religious or not.

The fuck does your sexual orientation have to do with anything? A kiddie cunny is a kiddy cunny. You reply like a fucking bot at this point

youtu.be/Sjx9oSJDAVQ

did that pastor fuck any little boys? If it was only girls then I don't see the issue

You actually do have the right to refuse service to anyone you choose, you just can't discriminate against specific groups of people, although the cake case is very tricky because they should have the religious freedom to refuse service to people that infringe on their belief system.

are you sure mind reader? I am 42 and the school I teach at is not in session this week.

this. Nothing wrong with fucking little girls. They're just asking for it anyway

you don't have the right to refuse service, in part or in whole, based on membership to a legally protected class.

It is illegal to smoke pot here too. I do not obey laws I see as silly.

why the fuck would you choose to teach if you dislike so many groups of people? Seems like it'd be as stupid as being a chef with a hatred for anything that isn't sea food

I teach to combat ignorance. Next question.

DUDE

But serving that legally protected class went against their religious freedom according to their account. I think the gay couple should have just taken their business elsewhere and left well enough alone. That's what the Muslims did when my uncle started refusing to sell them livestock

Well see and that's the thing. Whatever a federal law decides, it has to make sure it is bound to the Constitution and the 1st Amendment.

People ought to have the right to refuse anyone with their business.

how ironic

SHEEP

Their religious freedom was burdened incidentally, not intentionally. They did take their business elsewhere. If the baker had refused to serve an interracial couple, this wouldn't even be a serious debate.

youtu.be/JTTwlAT_AwU

You had poor teachers and should not use words you do not understand.

Pat Robertson's dad agrees!

Remember the thing called segregation? It no longer exists and isn't coming back no matter what you say.

Asked to comment "on his region's state of mind and any specific American attitudes he feels are necessary to avoid violence and bring healing in a deteriorating situation following the Supreme Court school desegregation order," Robertson stated:

Virginia recognizes the correctness of the 1850 decision of the Massachusetts Supreme Court and in the 155 subsequent decisions of State and Federal courts holding that the equal rights provision of a constitution could be properly satisfied by public schools for the white and colored races which are separate but equal.

During the last 10 years notable progress has been made in the Southern States in meeting that equality requirement. But that progress will be nullified by a program of rapid, enforced desegregation. In fact, public education for both races in some Southern States would be destroyed.

The worst feature of the current desegregation effort, however, is the resulting bitterness and racial animosities in areas where harmony heretofore prevailed. Southerners believe that the cherished constitutional right of every citizen to select his personal associates is being violated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absalom_Willis_Robertson