Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,
I recently got a pressure cooker and it works like a charm. I was wondering if anyone had any meals that they like to make in it or tips in general to use it.
post recipes pls

pls respond, i dont wanna live the instant noodle life no more

Boston marathon chowder. Do you have an nails, nits, bolts, and lighter fluid?

thats not sugoi desu

SHORT RIBS are THE BEST from a pressure cooker

You can also make a damn good carnitas from a pork shoulder/roast

Any beef stew/chicken soup in 1/4th of the time with amazing depth of flavors

Just be careful with potatoes because they can turn to mush pretty quick in a pressure cooker

bump

Put in water, salt, yeast, flour, bit of sugar
Mozzarella cheese shredded
Tomato sauce
Sliced pepperonis

Cook

sauce?

With just some simple modifications you can turn it into a bomb to bring justice to the infidels. If you'd like to know more, email [email protected] with a subject of "the square proposal." Peace be with you, brother.

brb

yuru camp!!

cute

My recipe for
Bourbon beef brisket serves 3-4

Sear seasoned 500g briskket in a sauce an with a dash of oil at med-high heat
Lift the beef out of the pan, lower heat and deglase with a ~100ml beef stock and a shot of bourbon:
Layer the bottom with 2-3 carrots, in 5cm pieces, a head of celery in 5cm pieces and 3 small red onions, quartered, toss around a bit then replace the beef. leave for 5-10 keep half an eye on it.
Separately mix about 200 ml Tomato Passata, 150 ml beef stock, 50 ml Bourbon, 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar.
Add this and the contents of the pan to the slow cooker with a large sprig of Thyme and 2 bay leaves. Cook medium low for 5-6 hours.
When very tender pull apart with forks and cook a further half hour:
I serve it with buttered kale, dill pickles and horseradish mash but do whatever you like faggot.

Shit misread the OP and thought he meant a slow cooker.

slow cooker recipes can be used for pressure cookers too

ah never used one, I'm pretty low tech, only got even a slow cooker this year, and I've been "cooking" for 10 years, used to just use a nice old iron casserole

bump

No time but google artichokes alla polita. Great n its own or w/fish/beef. Amazing in pc.

Thanks I'll be using this recipe actually

bump

Anything that requires potatoes boiled in water. Also, baked beans.

Who gave you permission to post my wife Rin?

shes my waifu silly